it's day 5 for me, i can't believe I've got this far!!!!

KATHRYN

As many of you will know, I have tried and tried to restart CD for about the past year. Something clicked on Sunday though and I began SS on Monday weighing 18 stone 6, my heaviest EVER!
As of this morning I have lost 10lbs! Yes, ten pounds in 5 days. If I HAVE FELT HUNGRY, i HAVE NIBBLED CUCUMBER OR LEAN CHICKEN. kETOSIS WAS DAY 2 FOR ME AND i SLIPPED INTO IT QUITE EASILY. Sorry about caps, didnt notice they were on!

My husband is paying for the diet for the first month to get me going. If I don't have a good loss each week then I have to pay himback! tHis is our deal to motivate me and we are very competitive so I am determined not to let him get one over me.

I waited until today to post this as every time I start a day 1 diary I fall off the wagon. Hopefully I can do it this time, just taking one day at a time, no one is making me do this but no one makes me eat either! I will have a bit of salad and chicken if I get desperate but am hoping to sole source all the way.

I wou.ld like to get down to 12 stone. My first goal is to reach 15 stone and then take it from there.

Good luck to all strugglers and restarters. Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can!

Hi Kathryn (great name by the way; I am a Catherine!!)

You are very positive and I am very happy and proud of you to have got to this point-I am doing 790 as I am still struggling after 5 months on and off, but not making a big 'thing' if I manage to do a few days SS (pressure eeekk!!), either way I am in Ketosis so very happy!

Good luck in your journey my sweet and I am here if you need a push! :D

Love and hugs
Tatty xx

Well done girl... 5 days is no joking matter!!!! good on ya and can't wait to see how ya get on!!!

Keep glugging the water chick

Thanks girls!

Will keep you posted, prob on a weekly rather than daily basis

xx

Keep up the greeeeaaaaat work x

Well done Kathryn for getting back on the wagon, and fab loss in 5 days, that's brilliant.

Just hold on tight and don't let anything deter you, you can and will do it this time, I can feel your determination from here :)

All the best
x

I have tried and tried to restart CD for about the past year. Something clicked on Sunday

When this happens it makes the diet so much easier as you do feel in harmony with yourself and the diet.:)

:wow:10lbs in five day is brilliant!!!

Well done and I love your competitive nature:)

Love Mini xxx

Honestly babe well done. As Gen says, 5 days is no laughing matter. Well done honey. Keep up the good work xxx

Hello every one! At weigh in on sunday I was 17'8 so I have lost 12lb!!!!
yay!
very happy and finding it much easier to allow myself bits of chicken and green veg. Havent cheated at all, its fab.
Heres hoping for a good loss this week, maybe 5 or 6lb

don't know how to change my ticker tho'!

Woohoo! Well done Kathryn you've done great! Looks like you wont be paying your hubby back :p

The ticker...click on it (whilst your in the thread or something) click on "Edit/update Weight Date" add in your password then put in the info required underneath :)

If that doesn't work I'm sure someone will correct this soon.

Well done again!! x

Wow, well done Kathryn

Fantastic! Here's to the 5-6 lb off this week :D

Back