It's done.

missk

Well I rejoined sw today, gosh so different. No password to remember just a plastic card, all new to me.
So, I weighed myself at home before I walked to class, put on 2.5lb on the way according to their scales, never mind. Came home with a couple of new recipe books so will have a good look through them later and will also be able to log on to the sw site and have a poke about. I already feel quite nervous because when I rejoined in 2007 I never lost any weight at all, in fact I put a couple of lbs on, so I hope things will be different this time around and my weight ticker will start to move in the right direction.

Well done Kim. I know what you mean about putting on weight by their scales but it doesn't matter whether you're losing weight by your scales or theirs. enjoy the recipes and share anything that you recon shouldn't be missed. :eek:

Good luck Kim - which plan are you going to follow. I'm just getting back into things and been doing SW EE for the last week... lost 3lb so far. Think I'll rejoin a group next week (after payday!).

Thanks all, have just returned from a few days at a spa with hubby, had a relaxing facial and a manicure, spent ages in the pool/sauna/steam room, ate some fab food, probably to much, and feel absolutely fab. But back to reality now. Not sure on what plan to follow, only had red and green days last time at sw, this EE is all new to me so will have to have a look through some post/threads and see what its all about. I did buy the October mag before I rejoined and this has some nice recipes in it, we used to be able to buy this in class at a reduced price, but I don't remember seeing it in this new class, will have to ask the consultant.

Well done. Make sure you fill in a food diary for the first few weeks so your consultant can help if you don't lose but i am sure you will

please do fill in a food diary cos i had a lady join a couple of weeks who gained in her first week and swore blind she had stuck to it! It was only cos she had filled in a food diary that I could look and see she was having 1 of each hex in the book (1xcheese, 1xmilk, 1xcereal, 1xbread etc) and not 1 of each hex. She went away pleased she'd a) stayed and b) filled in the food diary!

PS. She came back with a 3lb loss last week :)

I did the red/green days a few yrs back but now rejoined and do EE and cant believe how Easy it is!! I dont even feel like im on a diet so hope its the same for you and good luck x

I also used to to green/red days when I used to go a few years back but now do ee and it is amazingly easy!! does take some getting used to though as you still think back to green/red days and get confused! good luck x

I did buy the October mag before I rejoined and this has some nice recipes in it, we used to be able to buy this in class at a reduced price, but I don't remember seeing it in this new class, will have to ask the consultant.

its been out in group for 4 weeks with 2 more to go so she might have run out as I have only got about 4 left myself. Its still only £1.95 in group too

I have been writing my food down for the last 3 weeks and havent really lost any weight, thats really why i rejoined. The consultant said i'm probably not eating enough filling foods, so with the help of the class group and this sw forum im hopeing that the weight might start shiffting and i can get back into the 90% of clothes that sit in my wardrobe and havent seen the light of day for sometime.

thats the worst thing is the clothes i am the same i have more clothes that dont fit and i dont want to buy more at this size as soon as i go down a dress size i get rid of

Back