It's.............................(Festive post)

katalena

Enjoying life!
DECEMBER!

Here come the Christmas decorations, the Christmas movies, the Christmas music....

People slowly start accepting it is coming now! :D

Wooooooooooooooooooo

Kat xx

ok , ok - you are allowed to get christmassy now!
daisy x

Yeah baby yeah
how many sleeps kat 24 woop
lovely

Woo Hoo! I was so excited this morning coz my lad (who's 15 lol) got to start on the Advent Calender :D

:23::xmascheers::dancing_snowman::Christmas02r::47::33::26:

Its Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, tra la laaaaaaaaaa!

Jez
xx

PS: lol the only time of year mr cliff richard is acceptable in my books hehehehehe

mistletoe :D

3 advent calanders in our hoose. One has treats, one is wee books and the other is decorations for a felt tree. That way the kids only get a chocolate once every three days hehe.

So looking forward to putting decorations up - prob weekend of 12/13th as have to blitz the place clean and tidy first :eek:.

Same here, always like to make sure it is clean and tidy first although I pretty much keep it like that the majority of the time.

I have a sick OH at home now which is a bummer as we have lots on this week/weekend.

I have a few bits to do at home tonight then off to a friends candle party :)

Not long to go folks! 22 sleeps!

Yipee Christmas tunes on the radio!

Kat xx

:) so looking forward to it :D yeah baby yeahhhhh

Same here, always like to make sure it is clean and tidy first although I pretty much keep it like that the majority of the time.

Wish my place was clean and tidy most of the time - but full time work, three young kids and a hubby who doesn't see the mess mean it's a permanent battle.

Hope Rik better soon :jelous:.

Back