It's Friday! Hurray! Let's Do It Hour by Hour!

Thanks Hedge - my chin is now well and truly up! xxxx

Yeah Mochaj, its just a kids play place but they hire it out in the evenings for Adult events, everyone is aching today though from all the running about!Pants about your WI JJJ, keep with it and im sure you'll see some movement soon x

ooh me again, as i arranged our work outing last night and everyone had such a good time all the lovely people that went got me some beautiful flowers, a purse and a necklace! i feel all spoilt! x

Hi Taz

Hope you dry out soon!

What a fab motivation - a wedding. I did really well on LL last year because I had exactly the same motivation last October - my best friends wedding. The extra motivation I had was that my ex fiance (who's the brother of the groom) was the official photographer. If I do say say so myself, I looked pretty fine!!! (photos are on the link in my signature if you fancy a look). Made him realise what he was missing ;)!

Trouble is that I've slid backwards a bit and now need to find a motivation of equal stature, but I don't think I could ever top that!

Westie - just wanted to say I've been on your photo link and you look stunning in that bridesmaid dress - what an absolutely beautiful colour...

Well done your progress is amazing.

H x

Sorry to hear about your WI result JJJ - have seen your 7 day thread - they're such a motivation tool... keep at it. Glad you enjoy Joseph.. I really want to take my DS, he loves the DVD and loved the Lloyd Webber series. I think it's such a nice "first" proper theatre experience for them.. where did you get your tickets from?

Saff - hope you got on with WI ok?

Glad everyone is doing ok... this weather is definitely the start of Autumn/Winter... I planted some winter pansies yesterday so it's official...! :sigh:

Have good days.
H x

Awww Tara:hug99: here's one for you too! There must be something in the air with staying the same weight this week!

Hannah and Sam - I got the tickets on the internet from a company called SEE - just google and they will come up. They are a really good place to buy as they only add a couple of pounds to the seat price unlike some others. I think I paid £52.00 for each ticket (face value £49.50) They were excellent seats - Fourth from the front and slightly to the left of the middle - very close to the stage. I booked them a few weeks before the tv series finished.

Westie - just wanted to say I've been on your photo link and you look stunning in that bridesmaid dress - what an absolutely beautiful colour...

Well done your progress is amazing.

H x

Thanks Hannah. My progress was amazing. I don't feel so chuffed now though because in that picture I was about 11stone or just under and now I'm 13.8 (well I was the other morning, but I'm more now I think).

I'm on the slow train to weight loss at the moment.

I've had a bad day (again). Well actually this evening. Was good all day and then went to Asda with my Mum and bought half the meat counter. Have come home and had eaten a chicken and bacon salad with some garlic and onion dip and some cocktail sausages.

Thing is that even with all that chicken I have in I am no longer interested in binging because I am full after a salad and a few bits of meat.

Ah well, at least I'm keeping off the carbs xxx

Westie - You'll get there... maybe you need a new goal as your friends wedding seemed to really do the trick (or was it the thought of seeing your ex...!!)

Well done anyway, and good luck with the rest of your journey.

H xx

Westie - You'll get there... maybe you need a new goal as your friends wedding seemed to really do the trick (or was it the thought of seeing your ex...!!)

Well done anyway, and good luck with the rest of your journey.

H xx

Hannah, you are so right. I don't have a definitive goal like I did last time. I think first time round also has that certain kind of magic that gives you the oomph to continue.

Not sure what my goal would be this time because the urge to show the ex (and his new girlfriend who he cheated on me with) was the most motivating thing I could have ever have!

Suggestions for motivation on a postcard please!!!

Back