***it's Wednesday*** Let's Do It Hour By Hour

Well, so far I have survived the day, second day in a row where I have been 100% perfect, which is no mean feat for me. Survived the family having chicken kievs for dinner and am stocking up my water reserves otherwise I'll be up and down all night like an old man with a wonky prostate :D Hope everyone else has been just as good?

Hi everyone

Hope you had a good day Clare-Did you go on the eye?
Great to see you about Bobbin,sorry to hear work is stressful!
Drinking Wine while in Ketosis...really bad idea Aly,just ask anyone who has done it!You obviously got away lightly this time..lucky girl

Off to cinema..going to see 27 dresses...story of my life..always the bridesmaid never the bride.Hopefully it will have a happy ending to give me hope for the future!!!

What happens to you if you drink wine while in ketosis?? got visions of all sorts!!

OMG - I only felt better this morning - NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN! I drank 4 vodka & diet cokes - FULL of diet coke - felt great at the time but my god I had the hangover from hell for 2 days and a headache for 3 days in total! Also bear in mind that a glass of wine is more alcohol units that tot of vodka as well!

Oh & I'm no stranger to hangovers in the past I've been able to get up with pounding head and function as normal - this time I was in bed the following day til 8pm in the evening with my kids at one point looking after me!

BTW - I also ate brown rice and salmon before I drank - so shouldnt of even been in ketosis!

Dont do it - if you get away with it once, you might be tempted again and then end up a poorly bunny like I was.

xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone

Hope you had a good day Clare-Did you go on the eye?
Great to see you about Bobbin,sorry to hear work is stressful!
Drinking Wine while in Ketosis...really bad idea Aly,just ask anyone who has done it!You obviously got away lightly this time..lucky girl

Off to cinema..going to see 27 dresses...story of my life..always the bridesmaid never the bride.Hopefully it will have a happy ending to give me hope for the future!!!

Hi Sue

Yes it was fantastic - didnt even have to Q - but 40quid for such a short ride is a bit steep - mind you at least we didnt have to buy me lunch! Lots of coffee and T stops though to keep warm!

PS - wore a size 12 pair of combats :D:D:D

Well today I have decided on my over all goal. I want to be 9 stone 9lb by this time next year :eek:. That's almost half of my start weight! :eek::eek:
But I feel totally up for it! :D

I just saw this guy and had to include him somewhere :sign0151: nothing to do with the post just the random hyperness that's affecting me at the moment. :sign0151:

Just sneaking onto the daily to say WOW Clare loving the new avatar!

Gx

That's because it is you just a more gorgeous version!

Gx

Back