it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!! XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
hiya folks, it's another early start for me today...went to bed before 8pm....this is becoming a habit...don't seem to have any 'me time' of an evening anymore...I just keep nodding off, ah well.

It's Friday everyone....who gets weighed today then?? Sorry, i've not caught up on the threads yet...

Congrats on any losses yesterday....hope to catch up on the thread to find out what's what.

Another day another 4 litres....bring on those size 12's, Bunnycd and the others have shown us that we can do it, so lets go for it!!! BRING IT ON BABY XXXXXX

Hannah, ENJOY your last day in work today:character00238: I hope the sun shines all of next week for you.

ttfn xxx

morning all , sj i wish i could of gone to bed my son was up till 10 last night don t know were he gets his energy from , i don t think he likes his new bed lol was up at 2.30 then got up at 6 so he s mardy now.
hope you all have a good day,
good luck to anyone who has a weigh in

Morning all!
Have a busy day planned, off to town with the dd's
Then I have to go back to my mothers to pick up the shopping I left there yesterday :rolleyes: I swear since starting CD I have memory blanks!!!
Am aiming high with the water today, only managed the minimum yesterday despite the heat so I got to get glugging!!!

Hi Joanne
Well, yesterday was the first day of 790 and I managed to NOT nibble or eat anything I shouldn't! I had my 790 meal at about half past 4 and then a frozen tetra in the evening after the girls had gone to bed.
I wasn;t hungry so I think its gonna work for me!!:D:D

Morning All

got my positive head on this morning, been out with the dog on my roller skates and have discovered that i can't speed skate first thing in the morning. lol got to go and buy my ds his uniform for nursery this morning, he is only 2 (well nearly 3) and is really looking forward to it.

Have a good day, and I will be checking in through out the day.

good morning girls, the :character00238: is out again here yippeee, i had a good day yesterday done 4ltrs:tear_drop:. Going to take it easy this morning with :tear_drop: intake as i get weighed at 12pm be my 1st w/i for 3wks!!!! so hope its a real good one, then after will get glugging away our fav tipple :tear_drop::tear_drop:. Good luck to every1 else who get weighed today. we all can and will do this and will all b at goal soon!! so stay strong and positive girls and keep glugging!!

Good Morning folks, another sunny day here in Clacton.:character00238:

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 6 1/2 lbs...feeling great.:D:wow:

Starting 2nd week of SS. Still positive. Off to Sheffied for a couple of days to see friend of OH. Back on Sun Eve. Taking my shakes with me so I hopefully can stay on SS while I am there.

Everyone sounds really good today, keep glugging the water. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: Have a good one. :bliss:

Morning girls, feel good here today, on my scales I've lost 10 lbs now and I've changed to the 790 plan. Didn't drink much water yesterday as we went to the zoo today.

Does anyone know if I'd get away with having steak tomorrow with my green salad as we're going to a BBQ? Would I completely ruin it?

Good luck, hope everyone has a great day! :)

Morning all

Day four for me, checked last night and am in Ketosis. Aren't we all feeling really positive today, its great!! Well done on weight losses to date and good luck for any WIs today. Not been that motivated at work lately so I may just have a play on the internet.

The sun is shining the sky is blue and we are all on our way to being transformed, what more could we want.

Gx

Good morning peeps . Well ive just got back from my weigh in .... 2 lb lost . YIPPEE !:D i bought some smaller clothes yesterday in the sales cos im off on hol in 6 weeks and am aiming for another 1 stone 7 so ive gotta keep focused .

Guys you all sound great this morning - it's really boosted me...

Good luck with WIs today and congratulations to all those that have lost fantastic amounts.... it all motivating stuff..! :)

Thanks SJ, I'm really hoping the weather's going to be fab next week - supposed to be lovely tomorrow so new bikini on with sarong and in the garden for me.. My DS is with his dad over the weekend so I won't even have to play Top Trumps like I did last week...

Did my measurements last night as got new underwear catalogue - blimey if my boobs and hips changed measurements I'd be Dolly Parton..! :D

Keep going girls - all those that are on the their first week, look forward to your first WI - you'll be on such a high afterwards.

Have a good day girls - will check in later.

Got lots to do as it's my last day... hurray!!!

Weee done on the losses ladies. Its what I like to hear.

All good with me again. My house is finally not a building site & I had all my packs again yesterday. Think I'm getting in the groove with CD now & just getting on with it. For all those people in the first week... it gets soooooo much easier. I've probably only had one hard day in the last two weeks. Just keep at it & you'll be feeling good too.

Hi everyone

Congratulations to those who have lost - well done!!:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Day off for me and holiday next week - woo hoo! (not going away but hopefully it will be sunny so i can get out and about)

Little one at Nursery so a lovely relaxing afternoon for me!

A couple of my "overeating" books have come through from Amazon so might have a read of those abit later and then sunbathe in the garden.

Really enjoying being on 790 now - the meal in the evening is really saving me. I may go back to SS next week but going to see how much i lose first. If its the same as when I'm on SS then I'll stick to 790.

Anyway, lots of love to you all and enjoy the sunshine

xxxx

None of you can be going through the torture I'm going through at the moment....

We're only a very small office of about 12 and some of the girls in the Contracts Department have ordered and had delivered Pizza and the works....!

Although they're trying to be kind and have shut their office door, the aromas are flooding through to my desk....!!

Can anyone beat that..!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Back