IT'S FRIDAY! Let's Do It Hour by Hour! xxx

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning girls.

What a difference a week makes. This time last week I was feeling rubbish with tonsilitus and waiting to make a docs appointment.

This week I have been good on SS all week and have finished my antibiotics and tonsils all cleared up.

But the weekend is coming and that's my danger time (more due to wine than food, but that does lead to food eventually). I am strong and I can do this.

Another good one girls???

Bore da!

Congrats on getting over the hell that is tonsilitis and a whole week of SSing! That muct have been so hard, whn i got tonsilitis i survived on ice cream - i'm really proud of you!!!

I had a nightmare last night....
Firtly, i had my first period since Jan 06 and i freeked. The parentals and OH were telling me to come off the diet because if it messed my hormones up this much then it isnt good for me.Decided they were concerned and thought about it.....

Well, walked around tesco,wasnt hungry in the slightest. Settled on some plain chicken breast and ate about 5oz. Felt full! So i went to bed for 13hours!!!!!! I know i'm not long out of my teenage years but 13 hours? cor!

Woke up feeling ten times better, and am now back on track since reading the forums again.

Have a good day all! xxxx

Bore da Leah! :D

Glad you are feeling better today. The diet does mess with your hormones at first (my cycle was cocked up for a few months) but it does settle down.

You obviously needed the sleep so don't worry about it! Glad you are back on track and have a good day xxx

good luck saffron!! Let us know what happens!

Think i've decided i use far too many !!!!!'s

hahahaha xxxx

When i used "lol" too much on MSN my OH made me pay a pound into a jar for each time i used it.
I got to like £50 and gave up, was getting too expensive.

The thing is, now that i'm on day 7 of SSing and i feel so disgustingly happy and so many !!!!'s are needed!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Morning All

Off to weigh in soon - i'm not expecting any loss so will probably come back on here and be depressed:mad: Going to discuss the plans with CDC today and see what i can do to help shift this last half a stone.

Good Luck with your wi Tara - glad you are feeling better today.

Hi Lea - havent had a chance to introduce myself yet! I'm Jo, nice to meet you. xx

Sarah - glad the tonsils are now feeling better - try to stay away from the wine this weekend. Going out last Sat nite gave me a bit of a taste for it too! Hadnt been out since July but now I want to go out all the time:D

Bye for now
xx

Hia Jo :)
Been looking in amazement at your weight loss! Brilliant!!
Nice to meet you too xxx

Good Luck Jodie and Tara with your WI!

I had the night from Hell with my little girl....she kept waking up and crying for me. In between cuddling her and going to the loo, I think I managed to get 3 hours sleep!! I am absolutely shattered!
On the plus side, I have made it to Day 4 of SS and not finding it too much of a problem! Yeah!!!!

And...Good Morning all!!!! It's Friday!

Good morning all,

Lovely sunny day here at the moment,,hope it stays that way..got to pop into the village later to have a nail repaired (pinged off when I opened car door).

Good Luck with weigh ins Tara and JJJ.

Jodiejojo..don't get down, the last bit always seems the hardest, you have done brilliantly. I think moving up the plans would be a good idea for you. You will still lose weight. Have a good chat with yor CDC. It will go.

Glad your feeling loads better Westie and Saffron..((hugs))

Well, off to dry my hair and get to my appointment. Have a good day everyone.
Catch you Later

HM
XX

p.s. Hope the move is going OK Sam...thinking of you ((hugs))

Morning all

Nothing much to report from this end, another CD day on my first litre of water and an espresso. Ticking along and looking forward to the weekend.

Good luck with WIs JJJ and Tara, fingers crossed for you. Glad you are feeling better Sarah and well done for sticking with it when you felt poorly - it's not easy! I love getting my nails done Maggie - enjoy.

Have a great day everyone, it's the weekend soon!!

Georgie
x

oh well, half a pound off this week. Better than nothing! Going to stick to this strange "more than 790 but less than 1000" for another week and see what happens. This week wasnt a true week for me as i had my birthday blip so maybe next week will be better.

Maggie - my little boy is still obsessed by your avatar! He makes me run through all of the threads that you're on! lol He thinks it's a real baby:D

Georgie- what did your parents say about your weight loss???? They must have noticed a big difference.

I love your avatar Mrs V :party0049:

Lol, thanks!! I love Garfield, he's just like me really!

How is everyone doing?

I am on my 6th pint of water (soon to be 7th!), sat at my desk really bored and watching the clock tick down to 16.30!!

My Hubby comes home after being away for a week and I am quite surprised that I have missed him! Lol - well not the snoring! :D

Back