it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!!

morning All
Paula congrats on another fab weightloss and congrats to you to itsnowornever 5lbs in to days wow.

Sophie sorry your feeling alittle groggy still but it does get better so hang in there. CD does a product called fibre 69/89 sorry cant remember the exact number for people having trouble with no2. I'm having the complete opposit TMI like water grrrrrrr.

Good luck saffron on your weigh in hun.

really happy everyone had a great day yesterday,let us have many more.

I've had my first frozen tetra shake and 1.5 ltrs of water( i have 6 also) and i'm sooooo addicted i need another now

Have a good day ladies, WE CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

omg went to Tesco to get my laxative dulcolax? can't remeber spelling sorry.. anyway, it says you should take it in the night time.... I didnt wait... i took it this morning and 5 mins later....yep you guessed it.... i 'went' omg, what am I gonna be like later.... DUMB AND DUMBER?? Do you remember that scene in the toilet????

hi all just had to share this i have got a job interview i m so please i gave up my nurse training as i was pregnant and couldn t continue with it afterwards due to some health issuse s with my son ,but i applied for a job as senior health care assistant in the outpatients department of my local hospital and i ve got an interview so i m so chuffed i know its a long way off but would really love to get it, i m more than ready to get back into work

wow paula fab loss congratulations!!

Sophia hope you feel better soon (hugs)
day 3 for me and i'm feeling pretty much the same way as you

I'm so short tempered atm its unbelievable (anyone know if this is normal? and when it will pass?)

woke up this morning and im starving,so far had 1llitre water,1 black coffee trying to hold out til 11 to have half a pack so i can spread them through the day better

good luck to you all
I've got a feeling im gonna spend alot of time in this thread today cos the mini chocolate weetabix keep calling me
not giving in though or il never get this weight off!

sam xx

sophie dulcolax shouldn't work that fast its coated and take 6-12 hrs to dissolve, it could be that your just clearing out on your own, hope you feel better for having been!:) lol

congratulations on getting a job interview itsnowornever!!
good luck i hope it goes well and yo get the job :)

this awful weather just makes me want to comfort eat so im hoping a warm capucinno will take my mind off it!

hi doing ok here just finished my 3rd litre of water and had my first tetra so far so good

Hi spooky ,sophiajo.I went for my weigh in last nite i lost 8 yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexx
WOW! well done Paula on your 8 pounds!!!

Love these hour by hour threads:D Great idea!!!

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi all,
had my 3rd ltr of water and 2nd tetra one left to have at 6.00 with my other 3 ltrs. hows everyone else?

Keep up the good work to all who have posted an update.

Back