it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!!

This is definitely the worst time of the day - and a Friday - where's the munchies?....:eek:

DS is sat in front of a DVD I've just hired for him eating some lovely dried strawberries and cherries and they smell so good - I bought them at County Show last Saturday b4 re-starting on CD and had loads..:D

He doesn't want a dinner but picking at bits which is a nightmare....:(

Have done 3L of water and just had my second Tetra - I'm not hungry just want to pick.. habit suppose :(

No paula you can do this( i wanna eat but i wont) we can do this.

Well done everyone today and well done on the weightloss saffron

arrrggghh me toooo, i want foooooooooood.
my mum and dad have just been round after they had been for a carvery around the corner from us, the same one I went to with them the week before I began CD so I know how bloody gorgeous it is...... omg, it has been torture, we were talking about diets you see and what do you talk about when you talk about diets???? FOOD. We stopped talking about it when I started chewing the leg off the table, LOL hee hee, NOT YET!!!
It has been soooo bad thinking of food this evening. I've just had my strawberry shake which I didnt care much for after it being my favourite too, I cant wait for the shake to disapear, don't like them :(

gonna have a tetra tomorrow for lunch as we are hopefully going out for the day, not sure where with this rain.
I am desperate for week 3 when I can have the bars.
I've not had a tetra yet, what are they like compared to the regular shake??

aww hang in there sophia, keep reminding yourself that at the end of this it will all be worth it and your gonna be a skinny minimin :)

I've found the last few hrs really hard, babys in bed older 3 are staying out tonight and dh is working til 11 so there is noone here to know if i cheat :eek: the temptation to grab the choccy spread and eat it with a spoon was huge. But instead i made myself a choc mint pack came on here and read about peoples fab losses for inspiration and it worked :D
I still want the choccy spread but i aint eating it and messing up all my hard work!

Gonna make myself a coffee now, read some more posts and try and get some more water in cos im really struggling with that today (only had 2 litres so far)
does black decaf coffee count towards your intake cos ive had about 15 of them :p

hope everyone else is hanging on in there :)

sam xx

The tetra's are better than the normal shakes( the choc one anyway) it is gorgeous frozen yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i've tasted the peanut bar and errrrrr not my cuppa have carnberry aswell but not tried it. the capoccino shake is yummy though.

i had the cappucino shake warm with a spoon of decaf and then frothed up the top of it with a mini frother it was lush!!
:)

Yeah i've had 6 ltrs and i'm thirsty now too, what is going on

4 litres of water gone today!:D:D:D

guess what??? I am thirsty!!:eek::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Yeah i've had 6 ltrs and i'm thirsty now too, what is going on

Its weird isnt it. It seems that the more you drink the thirstier you get for some strange reason. I've managed 4 litres today and about 10 coffees and am still thirsty.

holy cow 6 litres thats fab
i feel like like im drowning in water today for some reason

i feel like like im drowning in water today for some reason

LOL lol how much have you drank blue? i only drank so much because i was thristy but i'm going to bed because i can't have anymore( anything more then 6 and it starts to get dangerous)

Back