it's FRIDAY, lets do it hour by hour!!

sophie dulcolax shouldn't work that fast its coated and take 6-12 hrs to dissolve, it could be that your just clearing out on your own, hope you feel better for having been!:) lol

ooh I know they wouldnt work that fast, it says 6-12 hours on the box BUT,, what am I gonna be like later???... I don't need to go anymore, hope I don't get cramps!!!! I think I was too hasty in taking the tablet. I'm starting to get cramps even now omg

this awful weather just makes me want to comfort eat so im hoping a warm capucinno will take my mind off it!

I do feel better for going hun, thanks:) Me too, this weather is miserable (but I did moan a bit about the heat yesterday...maybe the rain is my fault, sorry guys)!!
Hope your warm capucinno was nice hun x

Day 5 for me...

Hi all,

Late joining the thread today, sorry it's been hectic morning.

Day 5 for me and feeling ok. Am catching up with the water as been to my son's sports day this morning and didn't want to have to rush to the loo during his big moment..:D :D

Have read through the thread

Congratulations Paula for mind-blowing weight loss - 8lbs - fantastic... :)

You sound much brighter Sophia - hope Day 4 going well.. :)

Good Luck Saffron for our weigh-in - post later how you got on... :)

Good Luck itsnowornever for your job interview - sounds like a lovely position, fingers crossed... :)

Question for carebear1 - how do you eat your frozen tetra? Is it straigtht from the freezer like an icepoll or do you mix it up with ice in a blender? I love the Choc tetras but find once I start one I have to glug it until it's finished... :)

All positive vibes again today - I nearly caved and gobbled up one of my son's left over fish fingers last night but they were in the bin quicker than you could say "Captain Birdseye"...

Hi guys,
Day 6 for me and my mouth is absolutely disgusting. Been drinking loads of water, brushed teeth twice but have a very strong bitter taste (like bile!). Does this get better?
Sophia - I'd never taken laxatives before but on a diet 3 years ago needed some help :eek:, bought some dulcolax, took one look at the tiny little tabs and thought 'better take 3 to make sure they work!'. Well the gripes were worse than labour and they certainly cleared my system. Never again!

Hi guys,
Day 6 for me and my mouth is absolutely disgusting. Been drinking loads of water, brushed teeth twice but have a very strong bitter taste (like bile!). Does this get better?
Sophia - I'd never taken laxatives before but on a diet 3 years ago needed some help :eek:, bought some dulcolax, took one look at the tiny little tabs and thought 'better take 3 to make sure they work!'. Well the gripes were worse than labour and they certainly cleared my system. Never again!

aw splash... that must have been awful..... crikey, the pain you must have had. It's my TOTM this week, day 4, same as my CD diet, I have just had to take 2 ibuprofen as I suffer with quite bad pains... The last thing I want is griping pains too:eek: My mouth tastes nasty too, I bought a mouth spray in tesco this morning, have used it by squirting it into my mouth mixing it a bit and spitting it out as not sure about the ketosis thing, may sound OTT but I don't want to risk it. You are supposed to spray and swallow as normal, not like a mouth wash. I hope this improves. Better go catch up on some water... Not had much today, have a great day everyone, I'm going to watch tv on the couch with my DD until these pains ease off.
Be good now x xx x

Hi Hannah, cwarrr I could just eat a fishfinger now.... in the bin or not!!! hee hee ha ha pmsl

I do feel better hun, just waiting for TOTM to go so I can get a true feeling of how I am, I hate to sound like I'm moaning but I still don't feel great. Headache, back ache, a bit like a cold but without the runny nose etc... does anyone know if this is normal. On day 2 I was really worried as I felt sooooo bad, thank goodness I'm not as bad as that, and thanks to Hannah who kept me company that day I stuck to CD.

Hows everyone doing?
Hi Paula, I can't remember if I said congrats on your weight loss this week, my head is really fuzzy so can't scan the thread to find out if I did or not....so just in case I didn't WELL DONE HUN, keep up the good work :)

hi doing ok here just finished my 3rd litre of water and had my first tetra so far so good

Hi hun, just before I go and lay down for a bit, I just wanted to say good luck with the job interview. We all wish you luck and can't wait to find out how it went.

Great going with the water too x

ttfn zzzZZZZ

Thanks hanna and sophiajo for your positive thought.I struggle with the water in this bloody weather.Ive got me bloody heating onxx:)

I'm struggling with the water too today. I thought it was just me who was cold. My dd is always warm so I thought it was the ketosis making me feel cold. THis weather is totally miserable.

My mouth is sooo yuk. The thought of gettng into slim clothes is keeping me going at the moment. THe hunger isnt that bad, it's there but I'm not STARVING... I do have cravings though especially when I'm cooking for DH and DD.

Paula... was this your first weigh in?? You have lost more on your ticker, did you do another diet first?
Also, are you having the CD bars??? My cdc said I can't have them 'til after week 2. I really can't wait to have them....

Hi sophiajo ,i have been on this for 11 weeks but had a couple of holidays and a weekend off.I was 17 9 when i startedxx

Well done Saffron - glad you posted :)

I'm desperately trying to get my 3L down my neck before hometime - was late in because of DS sports day so was late getting stuck into it....

Have had one Tetra around lunchtime so might have another before hometime to starve off the demons..

This weather certainly making us miserable by the sounds of it... I got soaked at Sports Day had to pop home and change before coming into work...

Sophia - we're over half way there until our first weigh-in :D

Still going here, up to 2 3/4 litres of water.. couple of coffees, having a hot water with flavouring in at the moment. Gonna do the kids tea and a soup for myself in a bit.
weigh in for me on sunday! send those positive vibes for me!!!:D:D

Back