It's Friday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 14 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good morning all..

Well my Mojo was still missing yesterday...I am really gonna have a good look for it today.

I have my 1st GT and water by my side...so fingers crossed for a better day.

Have a good one all

HM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    morning maggie. ive given up looking for my mojo again at the moment. Its promised to come back to me on 27th Dec so just going for damage limitation until then.

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Morning!It's flipping freezing here today!!Bf's shift was cancelled so he's grumpy.Typical man.I'm having a coffee and shivering.

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning, Im going to join you today, I think my mojo came back during the night, its a little sleepy at the moment, Im going to let it have a little rest now to make sure its got itself together for later this afternoon when I usually start to struggle. Oh my long lost mojo!! lol its like having a dog to talk about but without the hairs everywhere and falling over squeeky toys!

Its very cold here today, the past few days have been very wintery indeed, its nice because it makes me feel Christmassy, but it is flaming freezing and I look like Rudolph after a while!

Have a good day all, Im going to try to!!

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    mornin all, hope everyones well
    ive got to get on top of the water situation here, most days im barely scraping past the minimum line
    not much happenenin in my house today, a lazy one i feel

7. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    morning all its freezing and my heating has broken .Ive spent the last hour on the phone and finally got someone coming next weds omg:eek:.I dont know what we are going to do i already feel the cold more from been on the diet now im just going to stay in bed xxxx other than that all good here lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.