**It's friday! Let's take it hour by hour**

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Good morning campers!

Just updated my blog, it's a long one but it explains my absence from the boards yesterday. Well done to you all for getting past another doy of CD, hope you're all keeping up with the water. I must make more of an effort to space my water out, and i'm going to try and up it from 4litres to 5 so that it's not too painful for me to drink 6+ over christmas (damage control!!!)

Hope you all have a great day, i'm off to birmingham to introduce my niece to my in laws (and we're going out for lunch, will keep myself busy by feeding the baby!) xxxx

Hi Leah

I am up early too - I have to work - dont need to be at heathrow till 11.30 but wanted to stop on the way and pick up some green tea tea bags - have decided to go all out this week and aim for the best loss possible on my weigh in next thursday.

Have a fab time in Birmingham - and to everyone else have a lovely slimilicious weekend -

i am now off to read leahs blog!

Hey chicken, i'm going to pick up some green tea today too! I think Maggie is finally managing to brain wash me!

Heathrow? you work there?! xxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone. How are you all today?]

My boss who is meant to be going to Cyprus this morning has forgotten her passport and is at Heathrow probably looking a wee bit lost so I'm going to get the plane down and take it to her. I', all excited, I love planes! Hopefully I might manage a couple of hours shopping time in London but in reality I should get straight back on the plane to Manchester as I need to study. Somehow I'm not struggling with the diet I'm struggling to study at the moment!

Slushy I'll wave to you if I see you in your fancy uniform! xxx

Morning Girls

Glad you are going to give the Green tea a try Leah and Slushy, you will have to give it a couple of goes to get use to it.....but think of the benefits.....boost the old metabolism...***slurps Green tea*** ;)

Lovely sunny day here, sea is sparkling, I always feel so much better when the suns out.

3 Clients today, some boring chores to catch up on and then time for me!
Hope you all have a great day.

Hope you get some shopping in Chika enjoy your trip. (did u like slushy pic. omg :eek:)

HM
xx

Morning all!!!

Maggie...you have converted us all to Green Tea!!! I didn't like or dislike it, but as it is somethingelse that I can drink hot....it's not that bad...will be buying some more later!!!!

Had my weigh in last night and.......I have now officially lost 2 stone 0.5lbs!!!! Wooohooo!!!!
That has motivated me to want to stick to this properly now!

Jessica is 2 years old today - she chose a Football Cake to take to the ChildMinders! She spent all morning singing "Happpeee eee you Jessila!" - brought tears to my eyes!!!!

Keep drinking that water....and green tea all and I wil catch you later!!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Woo Hoo! Go for it Kerry Ann, thats a fab loss and your little girl sounds sooo sweet!

I'm annoyed as I'm not flying to London anymore :( so will spend the day sorting out my life and wrapping xmas prezzies :) One of my fave thing in the world!

What is everyone doing today and any plans for the weekend?

Awwww that's a shame that you are not going on a plane now Chika!

My plans for the day....hmmmm....work until 16.30, collect Jessica from ChildMinder, give her tea, then I have a Babysitting job.
Tomorrow, we are going to view a house, then I am babysitting in the evening.Sunday absolutely nothing!!!
Bit boring really!!!

What are you up to??

Kerry-Ann

OH Mrs V I am so pleased for you, see my nagging does pay off lol xx

Oh never mind Chika get stuck into that prezzie wrapping, there's always facebook lol

Maggie I love you!!!! Thank you for nagging me!!!!....and persuading me to try Green Tea again! Lol!!!

All hail Maggie....she's great!....and I mean it!

Thank you Mochaj!

It really isn't that bad after all!!.....sometimes nice to have a break from all that water!! Lol...only joking she says sipping the last of her 2nd litre!!!

Good Morning one and all,

Lovely sunny morning here too just darn bitterly cold.

Happy 2nd birthday to Jessica kerry ann, and well done on your weight loss xx

Shame about your trip Chika but enjoy the pressie wrapping xx

I have already done a 40 min v brisk walk!! had to go to the cash point down at sainsbury's then straight to dd school to pay for a school trip!!

Will be going out again in a couple of hours time to go up to the high st then get weighed!! eeekk so fingers crossed i have lost in the last 2 weeks!!

Have had 2 coffee's and 1ltr water so far this morning

xxx

Thanks Tara!

Good luck with your weigh in!! I'm sure all that walking this morning will help!!!

Back