Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's Friday!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Fuffa, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And my legs are in agony! Those damn Wii fits! Anyone else have one?

Last edited: 24 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Haha!! I think we're both happy it's Friday!!

No I haven't got one, but was talking about them yesterday funnily enough. They sound fab. Hubby is a games console freak, and has almost every one ever made since they first come out (why he can't get rid of them I'll never know :rolleyes: ) but he hasn't got a Wii - typical!!!! I quite fancy the idea of the fit bit, I may see if he wants a Wii off me for Christmas - hehe!!

I am suffering today too, but not through exercise. I think I get RSI every now and again and I have been aching the last week or so. It's really bad today, I have had to strap my right arm up so I am a bit of a freak trying to do things with my thumb and hand all tucked away, lol!

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cap get thee to the doctors and pronto!! I suffer from RSI badly and when the pains goes up into my shoulders I cannot do a thing except cry. Have you ever had this quarter zone injection? I haven't had it but my friend swears by it. (luckly for me I haven't suffered RSI in over a year now) But I will look into having it done if it flares up again. It takes about a month for it to go for me:(

Buy a Wii they are fantastic. My brother bought me one for my birthday 2 yrs ago and I play it now and again but the wii fit is excellent and so much fun.

5. Marianne

Marianne Full Member

I don't have Wii Fit yet, but really want one. I'm still a bit sceptical that they can really provide a good workout? But I'll try one anyway... might see if I can get one as a Christmas present ;)

6. friendlyface

friendlyface Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    I'm trying to persuade my DH that we should get one as a 'family' Christmas present!
    Fuffa your weight has shot down - well done! I tried to contact the clinics but you have to physically go to one to get help, and there isn't one near me:cry:

7. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw no Freindly.Do you drive at all? You don't have to go every week. I think you can go once a month. I go every two weeks as it's easier for me that way. How are you getting on otherwise?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.