• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
meh! its my friday tomorrow from 11:15 - come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, dont feel bad, I am then off work Tues, Wed, Thur and Fri. I work 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off and I love it, so I guess we have to take the good with the bad. You have a great Friday and weekend.

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Friday here for me as well. Unfortunately I'm going to be here on my own tonight as dh is out on a boys afternoon/night. Can't complain though as I can't remember the last time he did that.

Well tonight, I'm going to be naming jewellery once the kids are in bed. Tomorrow night we've got a jewellery party then going to my friends house to meet up with them as they're having a meal. DH is going to the meal although it will be his last supper - he's starting LT on Sunday - lol. Can't wait to get him past the first few days !

MiniB

Here we go again!
So glad Friday is here too. Always love to finish work on a Friday, a whole weekend off and no work, woohoo!!!!

Not doing much but do have to buy another new pair of work trousers, cos the 18s I bought last week (?) are already falling down on me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

woop friday ready for my 1 day off lol

Lou

Silver Member
It's Friday for me too and I've got the house to myself tonight... whoop! I'm going to spend the night watching episodes of Shameless that I've got stacked up on Sky+ and making jewellery.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Lucky you! Im working both saturday and sunday :( :( :(

Lou

Silver Member
what jewerlly do you make lou???
Just costume jewellery, nowt special. Earings, necklaces, bracelets etc mainly out of beads. I make a load and then have jewellery parties for my friends and sell it.

I've added some of the stuff I've made in the past to my photo albums.

Lou

Silver Member
Thank you. Keeps me busy in the evenings and stops me thinking about food!