Its fridayyyyyyy......yeyyyy.....honk if you're going to be 100% this weekend

Ms R

I'm starting of the honking as I'm going to try and be 200%!!!! :D

Honk - although I'm starting to hate weekends:( ah well it's not forever!

Honkedy Hoonnnnkkkk! I'm with you Ms R. ByMonday we will be 2 days nearer to our goal.

BM

HONK!!!! I'm in the zone! :-D

Honk honk honkety honk despite a family function!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck Squishy!

Busy Mum said:
Best of luck Squishy!

Thanks Busy Mum! Must. Stay. Strong!

You can do it Squishy. Read my thread called 2nd survival of the week, I got through my sons 21st birthday party last Saturday and was rewarded with a 5.5lb weight loss :). If I can do it them so can you xx

Ms R said:
You can do it Squishy. Read my thread called 2nd survival of the week, I got through my sons 21st birthday party last Saturday and was rewarded with a 5.5lb weight loss :). If I can do it them so can you xx

Thanks Ms R! I read your thread and it's so inspiring! I had a dream last night that unstuffed my face and I felt so guilty when I woke up this morning! I'm going to use my toddler daughter as a human shield! I'll fill a plate with things she can eat and pretend to share. (Only mum and hubby know I'm doing Lipotrim!)

Will let you know how I get on! X

Honk I am going to be 100% this weekend even have my little girls 6th birthday party in the house today but I have my head and heart in the right place and know that by not eating today will take me a step closer to my goal

I survived folks! Yippee! Hope you did too mburke. It's so tough but will be worth it in the end. X

Gone thru all day today 100%very pleased with myself

Well done Squishy! Great news!
Half way through the weekend my fellow 100% honkers, hope everyone is going strong!

BM

Very well done Squishy, I'm so proud of you. You got through a difficult day so you are on top of the world, you can conquer anything now, you're one strong lady and you are going to get to your goal.

Well done everybody being 100% today. I too have been 100% today and I've been out hiking up and down some pretty steep hills for 5.5 miles, felt like 10 miles lol. Weather was fab and the scenery was stunning and I had my 2 shakes. Last one due in half an hour.

Ms R said:
Very well done Squishy, I'm so proud of you. You got through a difficult day so you are on top of the world, you can conquer anything now, you're one strong lady and you are going to get to your goal.

Well done everybody being 100% today. I too have been 100% today and I've been out hiking up and down some pretty steep hills for 5.5 miles, felt like 10 miles lol. Weather was fab and the scenery was stunning and I had my 2 shakes. Last one due in half an hour.

You are so sweet, thanks Ms R! I just hope I show the same resolve when food re-enters the equation!

Sounds like such a lovely day you had. Well done! X

Thanks squishy yes I got through it 100%so hears hoping the scales are good to me on wed for my weight in of week 3 am finding it easier as time moves on didn't bother yesterday do the food for everyone or the the birthday cake so ya thank you lipotrim you will make me trim

Woohoo I can honk! Been 100% this weekend woo

Honking here too ladies :D

Honk Honk! Another weekend bites the dust!

Honk honk a great 100%weekend for me

Back