it's getting difficult

Like I've been on lots of diets over the years, and at first I found this easy, but it can be kind of difficult having to account basically everything you eat like, sometimes I just wish that I could have a big packet of sweets.. Even though I don't really eat that many sweets anyway, but it's getting more difficult and like before, I was able to lose loads of weight and almost 4 months, and I've only lost a stone+2pounds since 4 months ago, I'm beginning to think it's not working, and it really just would be nice to be able to have some things without counting it... Not only that, but I go with someone and she's always saying things which make me feel insecure like she would say stuff to me like "

That is about 1lb per week average?

I know it is not a lot but you are losing.

Unfortunately on most diets you have to know what is going in.

Same ol things of course like, do you write it down (even on here)
Are you counting your syns.
If it says free food you should only eat in moderation. You really can't eat as much as you like no matter what is said.
Measure milk, count bread Heb etc.

Is it possible for you to accept 1lb per week?

I really do feel for you, it is so frustrating.

You may have either read or heard all of this previously. I am not preaching (I am the world's worst)

You never wrote what your friend says. Whatever ignore it, of course if you can.

Take care and please don't give up. I did that from when I first dieter at 11dtone and ended at 25stone. Do easy done. Ikept giving up.

Bless you little angel. Xxxx

Back