It's going for good this time

bb12 said:
how have you both got on today?

ive done ok only had my shake and porridge taking my bar to bed with me lol

It was ok thanks! Better than I thought anyway... Today may be a bit more taxing!
Glad you did good too :)
Hope day 2 goes just as well! Thinking thin!!!

I slept like a baby last night despite having a little one in bed with me telling me he was poorly...I think he just wanted mummy cuddles and knows Im too soft! Anyway hes gone to nursery Ive come to work and Ive had my bar already... Have a lot to do here today so know I can keep busy, and Im a litre through my water already?! A sneaky, but naughty, peek this morning is showing a 2lb loss already so thats really keeping me going. Excited about next weeks WI already!

Here's to a successful day 2 :) x

Dreadful nights sleep thanks to one of my little people. Really thirsty in the night which after the amount I drank I can't believe. Stomach pains as well. But ok this morning.

Feeling hungry today. Expecting a difficult day but still determined. Vanilla shake up for breakfast!!

Got to do some baking this morning. Strangely food isn't making me want any. Then loads of stuff to stick on eBay. Keeping busy hopefully will keep my mind off any hunger or tiredness.

i also woke up really thirsty which was a bit strange,good luck with the baking

It was ok thanks! Better than I thought anyway... Today may be a bit more taxing!
Glad you did good too :)
Hope day 2 goes just as well! Thinking thin!!!

so far im finding it ok i hate water though so gonna try and drink a black coffee to bump up my fluid

Don't forget julieb that you can drink coke zero, dr pepper zero and tesco strawberry water (the one with malic acid not citric acid) and I think asda's own coke zero :)

Used one of those shakers things to make my shake and it was so much thicker. Really enjoyed the vanilla one. Not as hungry this morning as I was yesterday so hopefully that's a good sign. Strange to feel hungry when normally is be stuffing my face before I felt hungry.

Quiche, bread and cake baked for the rest of the household. I can't decide between soup or bar for lunch, so might split again like I did yesterday.

I slept like a baby last night despite having a little one in bed with me telling me he was poorly...I think he just wanted mummy cuddles and knows Im too soft! Anyway hes gone to nursery Ive come to work and Ive had my bar already... Have a lot to do here today so know I can keep busy, and Im a litre through my water already?! A sneaky, but naughty, peek this morning is showing a 2lb loss already so thats really keeping me going. Excited about next weeks WI already!

Here's to a successful day 2 :) x

Well done and goods news from the scales. I didn't peek today, tryi to hold out the week.

You're brave baking! I don't think I'm there yet...
I have eBay stuff to do too - got an email yesterday from a buyer saying I'd sent some boots to her that she hadn't bought! Thankful for her honesty but what a donkey!!

Have a good day!! Am digging out some size 12 trousers today as motivation :)

I've done that with eBay before, sent things to the wrong people,cthankfully they were honest and understanding and posted them onto each other!

zoebear said:
I've done that with eBay before, sent things to the wrong people,cthankfully they were honest and understanding and posted them onto each other!

Am hoping she'll do that for me! Fortunately I didn't send her stuff somewhere else ;)

Had major wobble in last hour. Kids napped for 30 mind before the teething one woke the other and they were already ratty from lack of sleep. I'm hungry. Really tired and feel down. This is always the time I stuff my face. I know I have to deal with this and the answer isn't stuffing my face but could so easily slip right now

Had half a bar and half a veg soup both of which were lovely. Choc orange bar much nicer than the other one. Veg soup I could have drank a vat of

Kids back down for hopefully a longer nap so I've come to bed in the hope of getting some lip myself and pass a few hours not being hungry or thinking about food.

zoebear said:
Had major wobble in last hour. Kids napped for 30 mind before the teething one woke the other and they were already ratty from lack of sleep. I'm hungry. Really tired and feel down. This is always the time I stuff my face. I know I have to deal with this and the answer isn't stuffing my face but could so easily slip right now

Had half a bar and half a veg soup both of which were lovely. Choc orange bar much nicer than the other one. Veg soup I could have drank a vat of

Kids back down for hopefully a longer nap so I've come to bed in the hope of getting some lip myself and pass a few hours not being hungry or thinking about food.

Aww zoebear... Well done for not caving :) you'll feel so good when you get into bed tonight and you've wooped day 2's arse! Doesn't make it any easier during the tough moments though eh...
Hope you and the wee ones have a lovely long sleep :) remember we CAN do this and in a couple of days the physical hunger will go and our energy will return!! Just gotta get through these first days...
I had a cup of bouillon earlier ( the low salt one) Was just like soup and v tasty - so maybe get some and then you really can drink a vat! Lol!! x

Aww Zoebear try to stay strong. You are doing so well. Try to think how great you will feel in a weeks time when you have your first WI. Ive been so hungry today, partly because my day got a bit jumbled and I couldnt have my soup til 3, I was ravenous! Hope you have a good sleep and feel better when you wake up x

Well always one to be honest. I fallen off the wagon. Woke up feeling worse. Stomach hurting so ate food. Got all the packs out to sell and then thought what an idiot. But maybe I needed this I don't know. Need to think about what I want to do.

zoebear said:
Well always one to be honest. I fallen off the wagon. Woke up feeling worse. Stomach hurting so ate food. Got all the packs out to sell and then thought what an idiot. But maybe I needed this I don't know. Need to think about what I want to do.

Oh no zoebear... Did the food help the stomach pains? It's hard these first few days on a diet like this. I think it takes 3 or 4 days before the hunger subsides and energy levels increase. Atleast you weren't in ketosis so could pick up again tomorrow? Or maybe rather than selling the packs you could try one of the other solutions where you have a small meal also? Might get your stomach used to the diet... Then you could do total again when youre ready... I've found it a struggle today too... Just got back from parents evening and have wolfed down a bar even though had one for lunch - just had to! Was too hungry!!
Why not have a sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning - don't beat yourself up about it though mate, it's shattering looking after 1 baby let alone 2!! So far you've done brilliantly x

Thank you. I'm going to start again tomorrow. Strangely I felt even worse after eating, so figure I've gained nothing!! Oh well, it was never going to be easy was it. I WILL do this though.. I'm not giving up.

Yes you can do it! As soon as you are over the first couple of days it gets so much easier. Stick with it, you've got plenty of people here for support going through the same thing if you ever have a wobble x

zoebear said:
Thank you. I'm going to start again tomorrow. Strangely I felt even worse after eating, so figure I've gained nothing!! Oh well, it was never going to be easy was it. I WILL do this though.. I'm not giving up.

Yay! You're right it won't be easy but having done it before, if you can just get to the magical state then you'll be flying :) so pleased you're sticking at it! You've already been a support and motivator to me and others - you CAN do it and you WILL!!! :)

Right.. Blip over.. Packs sorted out for tomorrow.. Feel glad I did fall off the wagon as I feel so yuck for eating, I hope that will put me off if I wobble again..

Couple of,busy days out and about now, so won't be on much during the day, but sure it will keep me focused.

Will weigh next Friday now as its a better day for me anyway than Wednesday's so will still just o with my starting weight and ignore the last two days,

Thanks for all the support guys, it really helps.

A few busy days will prob do you the world of good and will hopefully fly by :) today will make you even more determined am sure!! Good luck with tomorrow x

My stomach last night was unbelievable. In so much pain and then TMI total clear out in 5 loo visits. Worried its exante that's done that and will happen again. Couldn't cope with that at work or if out and about.

I've drank loads. Don't know if it's just the change to diet or what. My stomach is usually a tough one.

Anyhoo off we go. Off out to the coast with some friends. Least I can legitimately say dodgy stomach as reason for not eating lunch.

Back