It's going for good this time

Poor you.. Yes the constant peeing is enough of a pain without added toilet trips! How's your stomach today? My friend had the complete opposite of constipation when she did a vlcd a few years ago. I'm not sure if pains are normal or not zoebear - hopefully someone else has experience of this and get let u know? but i hope they stop for you! Hope you have a good day out and feel better soon :)
Remember not long till slinkyness! x

have a good day and hope your feeling better

dont beat yourself up about eating this diet takes some getting used to

Spoke too soon. One kiddie throwing up all over the place. Day out cancelled. I'm still to get near shake for breakfast having to deal with cleaning up sick and now have a comatose baby on me.

Oh no!! How's little one now? What a shame your day out didn't happen :( mind you might be a blessing to be near the toilet! ;)
Hope the shake went down ok... And the stomach pains have subsided? Remember you'll feel heaps better in a couple of days x

Ah Zoe sorry to hear. I think my little one going down with something too. Just threw up his drink then his lunch. Lovely. I've strayed too argh! Shall we give ourselves a slap on the wrist and get back on the wagon x

Nightmare day. Stomach still not great and been hard going with one kiddie puking all day and just clinging onto me.. So it hasn't happened again!!! Grrr

Weekend plans cancelled as little one still not well.. Dreading the other coming down with it.

Best intentions and all that!!

Aww mate :( I don't blame you... It must be shattering at the best of times with two bubbas let alone when you add sickness into the equation. Don't beat yourself up about it though.. How do you feel going in to the weekend hun? Maybe you could refresh your batteries at the weekend, wait till the sickness has passed and start again Monday... Or maybe working solution would give you a bit more energy for a few days x

Hiya sarahlou. Planning to start again tomorrow.. If the stomach pains persist, I'll stop for good I think, but have a few more days before I have to go to work, so will give it my best shot and hopefully my stomach will ease.. Still really motivated to do this and WANT to do it.. Once I get going I WILL be fine.

zoebear said:
Hiya sarahlou. Planning to start again tomorrow.. If the stomach pains persist, I'll stop for good I think, but have a few more days before I have to go to work, so will give it my best shot and hopefully my stomach will ease.. Still really motivated to do this and WANT to do it.. Once I get going I WILL be fine.

Well done you!! Was hoping you would say that :) that's a great plan, I really hope the stomach pains stop. Its so much easier when you get in ketosis, (still not sure I'm there yet!) it just becomes a routine.... It's just getting there that's the bummer!
You'll wake up in the morning full of motivation and have a good day I'm sure of it!!
hope littluns are ok and you have a good night x

Thank you!!!

I've just written a list of reason why I want to lose weight. So every time I'm tempted to stray I will read that. Been quite harsh with myself on it but think I need that.

I want to be slim and happy and spend the summer on the beach without stressing about the size of my ar$e!!

zoebear said:
My stomach last night was unbelievable. In so much pain and then TMI total clear out in 5 loo visits. Worried its exante that's done that and will happen again. Couldn't cope with that at work or if out and about.

I've drank loads. Don't know if it's just the change to diet or what. My stomach is usually a tough one.

Anyhoo off we go. Off out to the coast with some friends. Least I can legitimately say dodgy stomach as reason for not eating lunch.

I have been to the loo a few times as well and it's only day 1. Anyway hope u feeling better now? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How you feeling today? It might not be the diet thats making your tummy bad. Both me and little one have bad tummies. If its still bad this morning maybe come off it, and start when youre feeling better x

How you feeling today? It might not be the diet thats making your tummy bad. Both me and little one have bad tummies. If its still bad this morning maybe come off it, and start when youre feeling better x

I think I've come to that realisation today. My stomach is still not good and I'm not had any Exante stuff since yesterday morning, and feel just as bad so I might as well be using the stuff.

So I feel like a broken record, but tomorrow it is.. Come rain, shine and bad stomach I AM back on this tomorrow.

Thankfully little one is keeping food down now and her twin hasn't caught it (yet) so all in all a better day here.

Glad you've had a better day with the kiddies and sorry to hear you're not feeling well still :( like you say maybe it's a bug or something... Am guessing a vlcd doesn't give you much of an immune system so prob all v susceptible to our children's germs n lergys!
I hope you wake up better tomorrow hun and have a good exante day :) amazingly you still sound super positive!! So looking forward to seeing how you do tomorrow :)
Fresh start to slimdom x

Thanks guys. Actually looking forward to my shake tomorrow. Food hasn't tasted great over the last day.

Back