It's going for good this time

It's great youre looking forward to tomorrow already that's half the battle I think! Hope your other twin doesn't get poorly too! Here's to a decent night sleep for you and a good day tomorrow :)

Good luck with today!!! Had a rubbish day myself yesterday... Banging head and really wasn't with it, ended up having an extra bar! Oops...
Let's have a good day today :)

Feeling a lot better. So back to it. Thou feeling mega hungry which I haven't the last few days so think t will be tough going again today hunger wise, but hey ho the sun is shining. Not much planned today, maybe a tesco visit if I think Im strong enough otherwise it's online shopping.

Which buillion drink is everyone having?

*goes off to slurp green tea*

Glad you're feeling better! Remember drink loads of water if you're hungry :)
Tesco's strawberry water is nice for a change - I've been using half strawberry/half tap water and it's still a welcome change... The bouillon is LOVELY!!! I'm using marigold reduced salt, tis lush ;)
Best of luck for today... I think your determination is amazing missy!! Now that the sickness has left the building you'll be flying x

Feeling really really positive and sat here really enjoying my banana shake.. Going to surf on eBay for a smaller shaker as the one I have is massive and trying to be prepared for when I am travelling with work.

How's it going hun?
Im struggling with the whole weekend thing! Too much food/people about!! Just want it to be Monday morning... How sad is that?!!
How much travel do you do in your job?? Did you find a shaker? x

Really sorry to be typing this, but I've horrendous stomach pains again this afternoon and I'm sure it's the bars that's doing it so I'm going to leave Exante and go back to ww which is blimmin annoying as I was really up for doing this, that said the weight needs to go and if I have to do it slower with food so be it.. Will start a diary over there. Pls pop in and see me and stay in touch. I'll pop back to see how you're all getting on.

Hi, I've only just read ur diary, but I also have bar troubles, I just take all day to eat them instead and spread everything out. But u seem to be having more trouble than I have so I hope u have more success with WW

Thank you. Am gutted to be leaving but can't cope with pain like this when I've two little ones to look after.. A diet is hard work enough! Good to know I'm not imagining it though. Well done on your success. You're doing fab.

Going to try slim and save instead. A vlcd really appeals for many reasons and if I could just not have the stomach niggles it would be fine.. Hopefully that will work for me x

zoebear said:
Really sorry to be typing this, but I've horrendous stomach pains again this afternoon and I'm sure it's the bars that's doing it so I'm going to leave Exante and go back to ww which is blimmin annoying as I was really up for doing this, that said the weight needs to go and if I have to do it slower with food so be it.. Will start a diary over there. Pls pop in and see me and stay in touch. I'll pop back to see how you're all getting on.

Aww bless you :( can't stay on something that's making you ill mate... Am sorry it didn't work out for you. Those pesky bars! Either making people ill or making them eat too many!! Glad you're staying on minimins :) let us know how s&s is going! I REALLY hope it agrees with your stomach... You're so motivated and determined am sure you'll be checking back (whilst eating your s&s bolognese - jealous much??!) and the lbs will be falling off you!
Xx

Why not just stop having the Exante bars and stick with the shakes

With the job I do, it is really difficult to have shakes or soups at lunch if I cant pre prepare them. I'm either on a train or in the car or in meetings. I don't work from an office, I'm here there and everywhere, so really was depending on the bars to be my lunch. Difficult to explain.. But shakes and soups just won't work at lunch for me.

Back