It's gone yipeeeeeeee

susie Q

I'm soooooo extatic, got on the scales this morning and that rotten 1lb I've been trying to loose for the last 3 days has GONE..... It's sooo true what you all say have faith and drink more water, I glugged down an extra 1ltr yesterday and it showed today. Thank You God. Now just 4 more lbs till I'm finally back in the 11's, I'm Sooooo excited this diet is the BEST.
So for everyone else out there who has stopped loosing get Glugging it works.
Good Luck and thanks for all your support
XX:D:D:D

I'm soooooo extatic, got on the scales this morning and that rotten 1lb I've been trying to loose for the last 3 days has GONE..... It's sooo true what you all say have faith and drink more water, I glugged down an extra 1ltr yesterday and it showed today. Thank You God. Now just 4 more lbs till I'm finally back in the 11's, I'm Sooooo excited this diet is the BEST.
So for everyone else out there who has stopped loosing get Glugging it works.
Good Luck and thanks for all your support
XX:D:D:D

well done hun, onwards and downwards:D

debs x

isn't it funny the way we obsess over 1lb. i needed to lose 1lb to go from obese to overweight on my BMI. achieved it yesterday yeehaw what a buzz it gave me.
you'll be in the 11's next week for sure so glug glug away

Well done you scousemouse0151 1lb means the world to me today and it has put a real spring in my step, I'm even doing the housework with a smile on my face- amazing keep up the good work

ha. rollerskate there and back. makes it more interesting :D (or so i've heard...)

abz xx

[pouring another glass] that's brilliant! Well done!

Back