It's happened!

Corey

longs to be average!
A few months ago, I put all the clothes that were too small into bags to take down the charity shop thinking I would never get into them again. As I am a lazy little bugger at times, never quiet got round to dropping them off.

Decided a short while ago to see what in those bags fits me know - so have tried everything on - all the shirts are now in the washing machine as all fit. I now also have two Ted Baker suits that I havn't been able to wear for 2 years that are a perfect fit. Think I might have to apply for a few jobs just to give me an excuse to wear them, before too long they'll be to big!!

I am so excited, think I'm going to have to celebrate with some sparkling water!!

A few months ago, I put all the clothes that were too small into bags to take down the charity shop thinking I would never get into them again. As I am a lazy little bugger at times, never quiet got round to dropping them off.

Decided a short while ago to see what in those bags fits me know - so have tried everything on - all the shirts are now in the washing machine as all fit. I now also have two Ted Baker suits that I havn't been able to wear for 2 years that are a perfect fit. Think I might have to apply for a few jobs just to give me an excuse to wear them, before too long they'll be to big!!

I am so excited, think I'm going to have to celebrate with some sparkling water!!

woo hoo !!! well done - that's great :D

......can't wait to see the pics :p

Debz xx

Well done you.That must feel brilliant,and its certainly light on the wallet

:wow: congrats Corey - now that is something to make you smile ........... you're gonna have people complimenting you all the time now as these clothes will show your new shape much better than your loose clothes will have been doing ----- plus it's saved you a fortune in buying new stuff!

It certainly has saved me a few quid - the one thing now I need to work on is the old love handles! Can't seem to shift those :(

fabntastic new corey, its great when things like this happen. it makes those hard days seem worth it after all.
Those love handles will budge, but if anything like mine then they are the last bit to go :/

sil

Yep they'll go, just one of those stubborn areas ..... but don't worry they won't be there for long!

well done. ive just had the same experience some one has just given me a suit for work dress skirt and jacket. looked at it in the car and though no change in it fitting. tryed it on too see how far off it was and WOW it fitted and it made me look great. i now cant wait for a big meeting to wear it. how i love this diet. and how high is my self image

Wonderful feeling isn't it! To wear something that didn't fit not so long ago. Just a pity that you will soon be far too small for them all!!! Well done that man! You should be very proud of yourself, this isn't the easiest thing to do and I think that folk forget that at times. Those round about you that is.
Stick to it and you do see the results. I am a totally different shape now that I have shifted the weight and the areas I lost from are not the ones I have in the past, and that is a good thing!!! You will see your whole shape change and it will come off those areas soon enough.
I bought a pair of MBT trainers after reading some of the posts on here about them and I can't believe how toned my legs and bum are now! And slim!!! If you can spare the extra cash, they are sooo worth every penny and the comfiest thing i think I have ever worn!!
Keep up the good work!

That's just great! I on the other hand can remember some clothes that I did give away when I thought I'd never lose the weight and now regret it!

Back