Its Hard Today :(

HereToLose

Im finding it so hard today, i just want to go and eat fried chips & pizza :( & for some stupid reason my brains thinking about take-away for tonight. Iv been good all week aswel. Im thinking its something to do with the moster drink i had this morning LOL.

I take it it was an alcoholic drink you had this morning?
Alcohol is the devil as it always make me crave carbs! Pizza, chips, indian, chinese - you name it I want it!

How about getting one of the WW pizza's? x

Oooo energy drinks come under the same banner as alcohol for me! :( they have the same effect!

The other option is to make your own pizza or if you have a pizza hut near & have plenty of PPs left got there. I had a pizza at pizza hut in my first week & lost 4 lbs! It was a small thin crust one but was soooo nice.

Another option is chow mein from the chinese or a tandoori from the indian.

God I feel hungry now! :eek: Will have to take the dog for a walk i think! x

Oooo energy drinks come under the same banner as alcohol for me! :( they have the same effect!

The other option is to make your own pizza or if you have a pizza hut near & have plenty of PPs left got there. I had a pizza at pizza hut in my first week & lost 4 lbs! It was a small thin crust one but was soooo nice.

Another option is chow mein from the chinese or a tandoori from the indian.

God I feel hungry now! :eek: Will have to take the dog for a walk i think! x

LOL, Iv got 28pp left for the day, at the moment in feeling to lazy to walk into the kitchen, so when im finished being nosy on here it will be time to get rady & go to the OH nans so i think i might be able to hold out untill dinner then i might have a WW curry :)

Those WW curry's are quite nice aren't they.

Off out witht he dog in a minute & then sort tea out.

Have a good evening. :) x

least you get some exercise walking to the shop :D

I made a pizza today from warburtons square ish wraps (suggested on here somewhere) some ww pasta sauce and ww cheese. I do like a great pizza and this was actually nearly great :) Would satisfy one of my pizza cravings anyway.

Sometimes when we really want something, we have to ease up on ourselves and find an alternitive or just look for the best option :)

least you get some exercise walking to the shop :D

I made a pizza today from warburtons square ish wraps (suggested on here somewhere) some ww pasta sauce and ww cheese. I do like a great pizza and this was actually nearly great :) Would satisfy one of my pizza cravings anyway.

Sometimes when we really want something, we have to ease up on ourselves and find an alternitive or just look for the best option :)

That sounds lovely, how many pp?

x

the wrap=4pp
ww pasta sauce 1/4 jar=1pp
4x20g servings of ww grated cheese=4pp
Chopped up ham=1pp
so 10 points for the lot. You could put less cheese/reg cheese on and forget the ham, make your own sauce to play about with the points but it was worth it :D

Back