It's January, it's another Noobie!

Hi

I've just joined this site, looks fab! Trying to find a friendly, supportive group of people who are going through the same thing as me is incredibly difficult so I'm so glad to have found you all! :D

I (re)joined Slimming World only yesterday. I originally joined two years ago and lost 2 stone but then I just faffed around with it going absolutely nowhere for over a year. Buying incentives like smaller sized jeans etc. just didn't seem to work and eventually I gave up completely around last September.

My weigh in yesterday was still about half a stone from my original weight two years ago, so that's a good start! :D

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing about your weightloss journeys as I progress through mine and if anyone lives around the Woking area in Surrey, please let me know and let's "buddy-up" and see if we can't motivate each other even more!

Kally

Hi there, I new to site yest, just had first ever sw weigh In only lost half pound, gutted!! Really tried hard and so not a happy or motivated bunny!! Will keep going though hope you do well!!

Hi There,

I have also just joined slimming world yesterday. 70 pounds to go so a hell of a journey ahead but will get there this year!! Good luck on your journeys! xx

Hi Wendy. Welcome to you too! :D

I know how gutted you must feel about losing just half a pound in your first week but just remember it IS a loss and going in the right direction! :D Did u speak to your consultant and get him/her to check your food diary? I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation but keep on at it and I'm sure next week it will all kick in and you'll have a fabulous weight loss!
xx

Hi Merlotgirl, 70lbs is a hell of a journey and I've got lots more than that to lose but what a fantastic journey we will have! Good luck (although I'm sure you won't need it!) xx

Thank you!! I did know I been eating too much cereal! Bought scales now, am determined to keep going,let's hope I make up for it next week!!

Thank you!! I did know I been eating too much cereal! Bought scales now, am determined to keep going,let's hope I make up for it next week!!

Ahh, that'll probably be it! It's amazing how much u "think" it's the right weight and how much it "actually" is!

When I last did SW, one day our consultant brought in weighed out cereal and cheese, it's an eye-opener for sure so my tip is to alway grate ur cheese if possible, it goes much much further than slicing it! ;)

Good luck xx

Thank you I am shocked how little cereal I can havd so will prob have lots eggs and beans, unfortunately dont like yoghurt!! Hope you continue to do well!!

Back