Its just another diary .... sarah's diary!!

Aw i didnt realise i only ate a few anyway got bored of them ;)

Hello everyone
ive been wayward from my diary for the last week and being hobest from the plan too. I couldnt attend sw weighin on fri as my hubby had a work meeting which he needed me to take him too. I had my spa day over the weekend and had.a fab day really relaxed. I hate photos but cant not partake in my friends wanting to take photos but have realused how big i really look in the photos so yesterday was a kinda downer day.

But im over it now and ive given myself a sharp kick up the arse to commit 100% until xmas so i can enjoy having photos with the family.

Im researching this week recipes and food diarys for ideas. I need to up my fruit veg intake and eliminate the synful picking..

So i may gain on friday but if i can have 4 100% days it may give me a sts and thats fine but well see you never know the fairys may snedk in at night and suck the last 2lb of fat from me for my first.stone.

Ive seen some posts saying if you loose 2lb each week from now to xmas youd loose 3 stone how amazing would that be :) i live in hope that i can do it.

So im working 4 days this week then back to the 2 days next week. Its all money which is welcome. It does mean i cant pick my little girl up from first day in full time school but hubby is picking her up so its fine.

Anyway sorry for the long post.

Catch you all later

sarah xx

I'm glad you had a nice spa day. I hate having pics too but hopefully one day I'll have no problem jumping in front of the camera, instead if always being the one taking the pics. Hope you manage at least a sts this week :) xx

spa day sounds lovely. :)

and as long as it's a 70 calorie alpen light two of them are your healthy extra b. :)

Special K chewy delight bars are amazing for your B choice though. You only get one but they're worth it!!!

Helllooo

Ive been awall and have put on a lb.

Im gonna be totally honest now and say for the last however weeks ive been doing sw i havent been giving my full attention to it and it totally shows and ive been making excuses and its not fair to lie.

So its only a couple of months till xmas and i wanna make a difference to my life so im gonna really give it my all diet, fitness.and mentally. :) .

Been looking at trying a new recipe each week.

So the next goal is 3lb to eventually get my first stone then onwards and downwards xx

Evening all

lost 1/2lb this and *week appeared yesterday so thought that would the case. I was a bit naughty yesterday as my hubby git a phone call from hospital about his mums chance of survival and so automatically i needed chocolate. Only had a box of poppets but still should get away from the annoying stress eating.

Having a chinese treat tonight then back on plan 100%. Going to plan the week with military presicion so i know what to buy.

Everyone have a good weekend

sarah xx

Evening all

lost 1/2lb this and *week appeared yesterday so thought that would the case. I was a bit naughty yesterday as my hubby git a phone call from hospital about his mums chance of survival and so automatically i needed chocolate. Only had a box of poppets but still should get away from the annoying stress eating.

Having a chinese treat tonight then back on plan 100%. Going to plan the week with military presicion so i know what to buy.

Everyone have a good weekend

sarah xx

Well done on the loss, the 1/2lbs all add up quickly in the end. Hoping hubbys mum is okay. Enjoy your Chinese. Xx

Well done on your loss :)

Sorry you had what I'm assuming is bad news about hubby's mum. I think you did well just having poppets. You've got to think, is that what you would have chosen pre-slimming world or would it have been more? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss. :)

Have you thought about looking for chocolate substitutes?
My consultant loves success express because you get 2 a's and 2 b's on it. She says she uses one B on a chocolatey cereal bar (rocky ones I think she said) and one of her A's on chocolate milk. I'm not sure which one it is though.
She said it helps her with the chocolate craving through the day, and at night she still has all 15 syns left so she can use that for more chocolate.

Maybe this will help. :)

Hope you're well. xx

Hello

Sorry ive been Awall for about 2 months really, my heart wasnt in it with my hubbys mum being in itu with pnemonia. Following a long hard battle we thought she was improving but sadly she couldnt fight anymore and her heart gave out and she passed away on 19th Spetember. Its been a hard few weeks since then as obviously my husband hasnt gone back to work and so ive increased my hours at work. Im trying hard to find a new full time job with better money than minimum wage, it appears good education and qualifications no longer help :( . We've made a decision as a family that i cant count on my husband to work with his depression and also the grieving he cant focus so i will go out to work permamnently. Im really happy about this and it may help in getting a routine in place.

Anyway back to sw i cant afford to go to club anymore plus im working random shifts of mon-fri 10-2! so im gonna start afresh as of tomorrow and do it from home. We have a grant coming to us in the next couple of weeks so im gonna use some of the money to buy myself an exercise bike. Its gonna take a lot of will power and focus from me but if i can achieve an amazing family, good academic grades and a happy mentality then i should be able to train my mind and body to follow this very easy to follow plan!! seems simple when you write it down lol.

Hope your all doing well with your losses hope i can add to that success in the next coming weeks.

Sarah xx

Hiya Sarah, welcome back!

I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby's mum, sending *hugs* to you all :-(

Now my kids are all in full time school, I've been job hunting and it is so hard! I haven't worked since I went on maternity with our middle child 7.5 years ago. I want to be an LSA but everywhere I've applied for wants someone with experience and I can't get experience until I get a job. It's a vicious circle. I finally got offered an LSA job last week, albeit voluntary but it will give me the experience I need to hopefully go on to a paid job. I recently found out that GCSE's are only actually worth anything for the first 5 years after you leave school! I've got to go on an English and maths course with my new job even though I passed my English and maths GCSE's. You're right, qualifications don't seem to mean much at all.

Good luck with your fresh start. I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time. Are you staying with a Friday weigh-in? Xx

Hi blue, its so demoralising with jobs as you think ill apply for this and that im bound to hear something but when you dont it brings you down. My mum is fab though and keeps saying believe in fate whats ment to be will be.

Im weighing on a monday now as it seems easier at the miment that may change wih weekends lol.

Weighed in this morning and have put on 5lb since i last weighed in early sep so thats ok. So today has been ok just had chicken pie, smash and veg for tea. Didnt eat the crust of pastry to save on syns. Had spaghetti for lunch. Will be going to be early tnite so that will avoid temptation lol. Working at 6 in mornibg and finish at 10 so get to spend time with family, happy times.

Hope for another good day tomorrow.

Sarah xx

My mum says exactly the same lol, everything happens for a reason.

5lbs isn't bad over almost 2 months, especially with the stress you've been going through. It will be off in no time.

Yay for family time :) I love it! Although the hubby usually works weekends so we don't get much of it between school holidays :-( .

Hope you have a fab week xx

Back