It's just Lisa ...

I completley agree with Caroline, wanted to say something myself. You're not Big Lisa, you are simply Lisa, someone who is actively doing something about her weight, and will soon be so slinky and sexy being called Big Lisa will sound ridiculous. Plus it can't do much for the old self esteem hun, why call yourself something you don't want to be. Just a thought :) xxx

Thanks girls. I thought id use that name to constantly remind me but your right its rather negative and iv become so used to it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's time you got used to not having the "big" there. It won't make sense anymore, so whats the point??
To me it seems like a way of constantly reminding yourself how dissapointed you are. You are fabulous and worth so much more than a stupid label.
I like LovelyLisa :) :) xxx

Hey Lisa, I agree with what every one else has said, about your user name!
As far as injuries go, your body is asking you to stop, there's something wrong and it needs to heal itself!
Once you get into the swing of things stopping is the last thing you want to do, but it's better to rest, heal then get back to it rather than cause long term damage!

My OH has sat me down and had a word. I have tols him everything and hos unhappy i am. I miss being able to dress up and go out without worrying what people are saying about me.

He has told me im doing something about it, he said aim for a pound a week and have fun while getting healthy. The time will pass regardless. I im doin something positive then i can enjoy myself without guilt. Hes going to help me make exercise a way of life and not a chore and hes alsp going to buy me a few new outfits tomorrow night :) i have refused to accept im the size I am but hes taking me to new look to buy some things - live life now.

I feel so much better, hes took a huge weight off my shoulders. He told me everything he loves about me and made me feel so much better about myself.

It's fantastic that he's so supportive, I'm really pleased. Stop thinking of yourself as Big Lisa though, you're so so SO much more than that.

Sounds to me Lisa you have one gem of a bloke there... And talks so much sense too! He's right you have to make it part of life otherwise you will never keep it up! And finding something you can do together would be fantastic!
You also need to start congratulating yourself on what you have achieved so far, instead of dwelling on (for example) you were too tired to do x amount of exercise on a particular night, think ok I am unable to do it tonight but I am proud of myself because IHAVE done it once or twice this week which is more than I was doing a month ago ! Or instead of thinking oh my god I've x amount to loose think yes I have lost x amount so far! Look on the brighter side of things, if you don't you can quite easily drag yourself down xx

Thanks ladies, everythings falling into place :) HOWEVER today my Brother bought me a big mac, i ate the whole lot lol not too fussed as last few days i have been under but il be good from now on. X

That's life though Lisa, some times things happen and we just have to deal with it.
I'm going to see my brother in a fortnight and we will go out for something to eat, I haven't seen him for 12 months. I will be good before and good after but on the day I'm going to have what I like and enjoy the day.
We can't stop living because we are on our weight loss journey ;)

I am an emotional wreck today! Pmt lol.

An advert came on, it had a song 'thank heaven for little girls" my daughter was cuddling me at the time and u burst into tears lol. Seriously!

Having a chow mein tonight which im looking forward to as its all within my calories, also a creme egg. Yum.

Weighing tomorrow im hoping to sts and not gain as exercise is non existant as my knee is just about better.

Oh i know i buy them for kids in family .... Eat them ... Buy them again lol this year im just giving them all money

My mother and father in law are pain in bum at Easter, they do Easter egg hunt around the small holding they have. They work hard on it bless them doing clues and hiding the eggs in the barns and garden but the kids end up with about 3-4 Easter eggs each. Apart from having the chocolate in the house too much chocolate plays havoc with my daughters digestive system causing tummy aches constipation and diareah, and it flares my sons eczema up terrible. I've had to be stern this year and put my foot down, as many clues as they like but leading only to one small Easter egg each !!

Oh no. I'd avoid the in laws lol xx

Well i weighed today and i've gained a pound. :-/

No really my inlaws are great, hubbie and I are both very lucky, he gets on with my parents and I get on with his, if it wasn't for all of them I wouldn't of been able to go to work because I wouldn't of been able to afford child care.
It's their right as grandparents to spoil them... But with so many Easter eggs guess who ends up eating them.
And we are all trying to eat healthier now, so I don't think we will be inundated this year

Oh sorry i read that back and it read wrong. I meant i would have to avoid them as i cant resist easter eggs lol x

Pmsl Lisa ... Don't worry about that lb you will loose it no problem, how often are you weighing?

Back