It's just Lisa ...

Fantastic!

Thanks guys :-D

Tiredness has well and truely kicked in. Im so tired this morning. Not doing much exercise today maybe just a walk with the pram to get K some presh air and maybe nip to mums for a swim. A playing with baby swim only lol no laps! :p lazy so and so

Cornflakes for breakfast which i now regret (lazy option) im always hungry an hour later but just couldnt be bothered making anything else. Might make a smoothy in an hour or so if i'm hungry.

Officially in week 2!! Woohoo

A great result Lisa i bet you are so chuffed, Very nearly half stone in one week!! Whoop whoop!! I too am now in my 2nd week and hoping to loose a pound two would be fantastic. Another lazy option for breakfast but keeps me fuller for longer is 2 weetabix. 150 ml of semi milk a tsp sugar topped with bannana x

Thanks ladies x

Well my partner came home today with a rowing maching lol. Our spare room is a little gym now with tredmill, rowing machine, sit up thingy and weights lol. Had a go but still sore from exercising last few days so hopefully have a better go tomorrow.

Done some dumbells and strength exercising today. Knackering! Didnt go a swim as Mum was out so will probably try get round there tomorow. Also aiming to walk 5 miles tomorrow as K will be out with her Grandad for a while tomorrow so should fit in some more miles. I go back to work in May so hopefully will have made the most of my time by then :-/

Im so bored tonight, K has a stinking cold and shes just so tired. Shes alseep again so no doubt will be up half the night. My poor baby :-( *sigh* on a selfish note ... I
SO BORED!

I could go upstairs and do some exercise but i just cant be bothered tonight. Iv had dinner and still have 600 calories to eat! Why did i never find eating such a chore before this diet? Weird.

Couldnt help myself stood on scales again today, the weight is meltin off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 of 30 day shred complete, torture!

Keep going, it gets easier!

Well i think i jumped into too much exercise :-/ i have injured my knee, its constantly clicking and full o fluid! Brilliant :-( few days off for me.

For the next 3 days I will be following a vlcd (shakes) my mum has given me some to try. Not sure if im doing 3 shakes a day or two and a meal yet, il update later.

Midweek weigh in. 8lb lost in total :)

Decision made after trying first shake! Defo having a low calorie dinner. Tonights dinner, grilled chicken breast, veg and some potato.

I suppose its kind of like slim fast if i do it this way? Except the shakes r low carb. Will try it for 3 days see how it goes

These shake are horrible really considering using my exante ones or just sticking to cc :p

If you're really not enjoying it, find a different way otherwise you probably won't stick to it anyway. Rest up your knee, make sure you don't do too much in future. Always best to build up.

Sounds like your doing fab lisa. Stay positive! Rest that knee mrs! :)

Definitley rest that knee. Don't want to make it worse and have to take a long time off exercise. uild up little and often with exercise, throwing yourself into big hardcore sessions can do more harm than good. In my opinion.

I hate meal replacement shakes, have tried them a few times, but can't stand them so never stick it, Caroline is right maybe try something else. If your WI's are so good, why can't you stick with CCing? It clearly agrees with you. :)

Ur right im going to stick with cc, i was wanting to change it up every so often but im enjoying it and can eat anything on cc so sticking with this!

Slow and steady and all that ;-)

Had a swim today didnt think it would do much but my knee is so sore tonight, few days off and an ice pack i think xx

Like squeezy said, rest up! No swimming, no extra walking, nothing. Learn from my experience, when you're injured, just stop. If you carry on then you risk doing long term damage. You might feel the need to keep doing at least something now so that you burn calories but I promise you that it'll be even more frustrating later when you physically can't because you did too much! So if it takes a few days, a week, even a month, you really need to take that time to rest it, I know from experience.

Right at the beginning of this diary you say... "It's just Lisa, not Big Lisa, not Fat Lisa, just Lisa." but then you've put your username as BigLisa. Obviously you can call yourself whatever you want on here but that's obviously not a name that you like having for yourself... maybe you should ask admin to change your username? That's what you were, now you're just Lisa and soon there'll be no reason for you being called Big Lisa ever! Just a thought.

Back