its just stopped !!!

Been on slimming world 2 month lost 14 lb. Now nothing is happening following all the rules still. Now just managing to maintain. Eating good size meals plenty of fruit veg , lean meat. Having spuds/pasta in good amounts bt not over doing. Am on line so git no one to ask any ideas

How long has 'nothing' been happening? :( maybe it's water weight from your period? I hear that can screw up the scales for a couple of weeks...

Don't know if your still struggling, but try lots of superspeed food, and FF healthy extras and make sure your keep track of everything so your not having a sneeky few syns here and there and going over, also are you eating your syns? Make sure you have your 10-15 else your body will think your depriving it :)

thanks for that. hard to say how its going at the mo. as just had a very fat xmas. managed to gain 7lb in a wk !! have only been having half my syns a day. (before xmas ) apart from wknds when I use them all. will up my ss foods.

It's sometimes good to swap what you are eating. If you are eating the same things I think your body gets used to it. Try switching up your days - some red, green and EE for a bit and see if that helps. And, important to write everything down for a bit - this really helps me focus and not go overboard, its easy to forget a wee thing here and a wee bite there. I bought a 2013 day to page diary and I write every single thing down. You could also try drinking more water. Hope this helps and good luck! C xx

Back