It's me again, with wedding photos! (pic heavy)

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
Hello all,

long time no speak (I will be back full time one day!)

I've had a couple of pm's asking how the wedding went and I know you were all super intrigued about my bridesmaids so I thought I'd post a few pics. All very narcissistic of course!

I hope you are all well :)

JVS xxx

DSC07731.jpg

DSC07738.jpg

DSC07812.jpg

DSC07758.jpg

DSC07821.jpg

DSC07846.jpg

DSC07894.jpg

DSC07895.jpg

DSC07939.jpg

DSC07951.jpg

DSC08040.jpg

DSC08097.jpg

DSC08173.jpg

DSC08175.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

DSC07999.jpg

DSC08516.jpg

DSC08039.jpg

Your shoes are AMAZING! Fab pictures and you look beautiful. Congratulations!

Aw thankyou everyone, I had a wonderful day although wish there were a couple of things that had gone differently. Had a great time, glad I've never got to do it again!!

Your shoes are AMAZING! Fab pictures and you look beautiful. Congratulations!

Thankyou, the photos don't do them justice but I made them myself! We had a bit of a nautical theme and I wanted them to resemble coral....do't know if anyone gets that!!

Fantastic! Congrats! Everythings beautiful :)
I love the cake but just wondering what the story is behind it? x

I have a tattoo that says "Married to the sea" and when I got engaged my friends joked that the sea would be furious with me. So we though hubby, I and dog being dragged to our graves by the Kraken would be apt. Bit silly really! The cake was possibly the one thing I was most disappointed with; I thought it could have been executed better given the price, plus the dog looks nothing like mine :(

Wow your dress is beautiful, it realy suits you, the bridesmaids look fantastic, are the pics in Bristol?

Thank you for posting so many photos I did enjoy everyone xx

Everything was taken outside the yacht club at Liverpool Marina, with the harbour in the background. I doubt there is much differentiation between docks though! x

What beautiful pictures thank you for sharing. Looks like you had a lovely day and did it your way :)

My hubby and I are quirky souls so we tried to inject as much of ourselves as possible into the day without it ending up like a punk festival. We have a lot of friends and family and we wanted them all to have a good time- from the pictures at the end of the night it looks as though they did!!

My favourite photo of the night:
DSC08452.jpg

And one of my drunken brides "doing the caterpillar"....although some of the other guests thought she was having a fit.
http://youtu.be/9zvBdBG5YL8

Oh it's so good to see these - GORGEOUS! I adore your cake and your dress is just - wow - you look beautiful lovely! x

Back