It's me again, with wedding photos! (pic heavy)

I love love love your weddings pics Jez! :-D the shoes, the dress, the bow on the back, the cake, the sailor dresses *squee* it's all amazing! Beautiful xx

My hubby and I are quirky souls so we tried to inject as much of ourselves as possible into the day without it ending up like a punk festival. We have a lot of friends and family and we wanted them all to have a good time- from the pictures at the end of the night it looks as though they did!!

My favourite photo of the night:
DSC08452.jpg

And one of my drunken brides "doing the caterpillar"....although some of the other guests thought she was having a fit.
Laura's "Caterpillar" - YouTube

Thank you for sharing your photos - they are fab - and you look stunning - I love your dress, its amazing and the bridesmaids dresses are beautiful

I love your bridesmaids catepillar - I've done that a few times on drunken nights...but only for special people!

Thanks again for pics reminds me of my own day...may your marriage be strong and as happy as mine, lots of love xxx

Fantastic dress! Love the bridesmaids dresses too, congrats x

You look gorgeous but have to say your shoes are AMAZING.............
congrats x

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! :party0011: And secondly, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. It looks as though you had a fantastic time. I love your dress and shoes, and the bridesmaids' dresses are so cute! The cake is absolutely fantastic - I love how your wedding was a bit more quirky and 'different' to most. May you live a long, happy life together x

Oh the wedding looks fabulous and you looked absolutely beautiful!

Love love love the dress and shoes xxxxx

Back