It's MONDAY ***HOUR BY HOUR***

Bollox - I think the bloody washing machines broken - there's a very strange noise coming from the spin cycle :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no!!!

Bollox - I think the bloody washing machines broken - there's a very strange noise coming from the spin cycle :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i get that when kids have left money in their pockets and it is banging on the drum....hopefully it isn't broken

Well its still working so I assume that its either a hair clip or a penny? Oh well - its a lovely evening and the kids are out the front playing - all fed and watered.... Just running a bath (what is it about this diet and baths????) which I intend to have a nice soak in and then chill out watching the box eating my mousse, then nice cup t bit later with peanut bar - have a nice evening everyone xxxxxxxxx

just back from the hospital. Now I've got to have an ultrasound done on my boob.....Had the 2 needles stuck in, and the boobs being mangled in the mammogram, and now this. I'm staying under a duvet for the next month. What else can happen?

I manage to find an array of delights in the washing machine every so often, tissues,money,lighters!! oh doesnt check his pockets at all and like i have time!!!......

Lovely eve here aswell just back from a walk :)

just back from the hospital. Now I've got to have an ultrasound done on my boob.....Had the 2 needles stuck in, and the boobs being mangled in the mammogram, and now this. I'm staying under a duvet for the next month. What else can happen?

Oh poor thing! Thinking of you hun xxxxxxxxx

hope everything is ok with ultrasound...it is better to be sure though!just stressful now.You can't stay under duvet either...We have serious partying to do at weekend!!!!

Yeah I noticed that too :p

Back