IT'S MONDAY!!! Let's Do It Hour by Hour

westiegirl

Gold Member
Am I freak or what??

I am happy it's Monday!! I've been stagnating in bed all weekend and I'm really pleased to get back to work. How sad am I?? :D:D

Feeling much better today - tonsils are almost fully pink.

Weigh in this morning and the good news is I've lost 3.2lb :D, bad news it's the same few pounds I put on the week before :(.

Going for a good week this week because I'm fed up of losing the same few pounds over and over.

Good luck for everyone else with weigh ins.

Have a good day xxx

Morning Sarah
Glad you are better!
Have a busy day today, craft session at school today. Its hubby's birthday today too!
am sticking to the water and have managed 3 1/2 - 4 litres a day over the weekend so am happy about that!
have a good day all, check in later X

Morning all!

I hope everyone has a good day.

I just did my weigh in and I'm 2.25lbs down. It's not a huge amount but I'm delighted because I thought (due to jumping on the scales every day ARGH) that I hadn't lost any :)

Good morning folks
Well done Sarah and Mochaj on your weight losses this week. Glad your feeling better as well Sarah.:D

Morning Nicki, hope hubby has a great birthday.

I have just Unoffically weighed this morning and am now in the 11's so that will 2 stone lost :D.

Busy day again for me clients this morning then into town to shopping and then I get a couple of hours before I go off to work this evening. :)
Have a great day everyone and keep glugging that water:tear_drop:

Morning,

Nicky- happy birthday to your hubby,

Glad your feeling better Westie,

I am felling rather s**t today think i have an infection in where i had that tooth removed on thursday,so need to phone the dentists at 9am, the pain & discomfort has been getting so much worse since thursday instead of getting better,last night had a really cr*p nights sleep cos of it.

Good luck for weigh-ins today xx

morning all.

Im determined to have a good diet day today. I need to find the strength I had at the start of the diet and use that to get me through october. I have wasted september by faffing about so I need to get cracking today.

Still got loads of packing to do though so should hopefully keep me busy.

Happy birthday Mr Spooky, and glad you are feeling a bit better Sarah. Tara, hope the dentist can sort you out. Tooth ache is just horrible.

Oh poor you Tara, i hope the dentist went well for you xxWell im not bad today, had a huge row with DH on Saturday and we still arent quite 'right', well he thinks we are but im not so sure, im sure things will be fine, he is just under a lot of pressure at work at the moment since his promotion a few weeks ago.Diet wise things are good and im looking forward to tomorrows WI.Hope everyone has good days x oh one quick question can i have peppermint tea on SS?

Well done Mochaj, but keep off the scales this week!

Well done HM on your loss too! Can't wait to be back in the 11s.

Tara, sorry that you are still poorly. Hope the dentist trip is OK.

Sam, sorry you've had a hard month - me too. I've only lost about 4lbs for the whole of september. That is so bad!! I'm with you - October is gonna be great!!!

(((Hugs Sarah))) Hope you sort things with DH soon. If he's just had a promotion then it will take a while to get himself settled. Well done on keeping to the diet. Yes you can have peppermint tea on SS. Anything from leaf, nothing from flower (so no peppermint mixtures such as camomille with it).

Being honest feel like death, plodding with diet and not cheating, would be pointless anyway as i cant taste anything lol Think the snot monster has invaded our house lol
Had to make up 2nd mousse this morning as my 3yr old decided to scoff mine in fridge, and my daughter is aged 5 months nearly sounds like a pervert on phone, am taking her to doctors this afternoon as inhaler isnt working and she has been going slightly blue around month nighttimes with fast breathing and heartracing so will see what we have to do next.

Hope everyone is well and speak later.

julesrush
cdc norwich

SNAP...Tara...that was me last week, took about 3 days before the swelling went down...and they tasted awful.

Hope they relieve the pain quickly for you.:wave_cry:

Hope your household gets better soon Jules..:wave_cry:

Just made my first shake of the day...Hot chocolate Mint, My Fav. 2 1/2 litres down so far..aiming for 5 again today.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Received my Tub of Psyllium Husks .:rolleyes:.I am going to try and put them in a shake to thicken it and make a kind of porridge!! Not sure what it will be like, but I'll try any thing once. :confused:

Pleased to see so many joining the October Challenge, well done and we will succeed...I have got my eye on a lovely dress I'd like for Christmas...have as pic on my fridge....I WILL WEAR IT For Xmas dinner, so I have to do this.:rolleyes:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great afternoon everyone.....

Take Care

HM

Hello everyone

Just a quick visit as I'm off to Thai kickboxing class in a mo.

Well, after my birthday excesses yesterday i felt absolutely AWFUL this morning when i woke up! I felt as though i had a second hangover! I am sure that it was the lack of water on Sunday plus the 2 slices of choc birthday cake! (they were VERY small slices:D) What an effect on the body though? i truly felt ill when i woke up. Usually i bounce out of bed but it was so hard today. Had a stonking headache all day at work which still hasnt fully gone but hopefully the kickboxing class will get rid of that!

May check in later if i can

xxx

Back