**it's Monday**let's Do It Hour By Hour

Caress

Silver Member
Morning peeps

Well it's been a while since I started one of these

Had a weekend with Kieron as usual, started with a sore throat last night and now I have man flu, it's official, I'm dying LOL Actually, it's just a cold, I'm a bit snuffly this morning and my throat still hurts.

Finally got back into ketosis yesterday after my day off last Sunday, it took some doing and I was getting mightily upset with how long it was taking, but I got there, which means I should now have lost the 5lb of glycogen and water I put back on last week.. yippeeeeeeeee hopefully and then some

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck with weigh ins anyone who has one today

Good morning,glad your back on track keep smiling you will be fine,have a good day xx

Hi all good luck to you all
I'am on day 8 finding it quite hard but i wanna lose this
weight so i have to stick at it
love kirsty xx

Morning,

What a horrible day :(. At least I'm at work in the warm for now and don't have to brave the wind and rain until later.

Caress - that's great news, glad you are back on track. Keep it up.
Gem - morning hun, how you getting on?
Kirsty8kids - hang in there hun. I'm only a day behind you (day 7). Just keep up with the water and today will be over before you know it

xx

Morning all im on my 3rd week of restart on ss. not happy though only lost 2lbs today. iv been really good, i know 2lbs alot but when your not eating anything it doesnt seem alot. but im not giving in.

Morning everyone

I have been away for a few days and the SSing went out the window.

So here we are again on yet another restart...going ok so far.

Very windy here and there's a tree down up the road so I wont be going far today.

Have a good one and well done Caress for getting back into Ketosis.

Oooh HM - go anywhere nice??
x

Morning all,
Hope today is a better day for me as yesterday was a day from hell. day 13 today hope its not unlucky for some.

keep going girls well done all.

Hi everyone,

Changed my user name as if you googled my surname some of my posts came up and wasn't comfortable with that, wish I was a smith or jones now.
Have not had the best weekend am still not right, really need to get the Doctors to do more tests I think.
Diet wise I have stuckish to a 790/1000 plan so am not expecting a loss this week.

On the plus side Portsmouth are through to the semi finals of the FA cup, and I had a bet of Barnsley beating Chelsea so won a bit of money over the weekend.

Hope everyone had a good one.

Hi all :wavey:
Went out for an Indian last night and was very good had chicken tikka starter .Didnt have popadoms and pickles didnt have main course and didnt have any birthday cake that the owners bought for my daughter :D.Do feel very tempted to have breakfast this morn so prob out of ketosis :( but have plan to have an extra shake today if I need to and feel confident at mo only have 1 stone to go before I start up the plans and not going to spoil it now so feel free to:gen144::whoopass::blahblah: if I show any sign of caving in:gen147:.

Dont give in all you restarters /newbies this diet is so worth it .I know it can be hard some days but when an 18 year old comes up to you and says :wow: then every second of the struggle is worth it :D.Thats what happened to me last night Im 37 and was a size 26/28 now a 14/16 he is my sons school friend what a boost ,he couldnt believe it was me (and no he wasnt chatting me up just a very nice 18 year old lol) so stick with it .

Hope all WI go great today even small ones are a step in the right direction and are usually followed by a bigger loss within 2 weeks as its water retention xxxx

take care all :wavey:

Morning!
Yet another newbie :D I've got my first weigh in today so i'm incredibly excited this morning! Yay!
Have a nice day everyone!
xx

hello girls, god sooo tires today didnt got to sleep until 1am am wrecked. Andrea after my blip it took me over a week before i saw pink sticks again!!! hey everyone else, maggie missed you on the threads! Mady you are doing brill just one more stone to go before moving up i cant say im not jealous. I started this diet at size 26 sometimes 26/28 24 now. Its soo hard your a real inspiration to us all here. just on my 1st 500ml water god I really want to have a good loss this week!!

Hi all,

I have got weigh-in today after 7 days on my 2nd CD restart....(im on day 8 now) and I do have ups and downs but the hunger seems to have subsided. Wish me luck!!

Oh, and keep it going guys and girls we will all get there!!

Morning All,

I'm still doing well, first WI following restart tonight so fingers crossed.
I've been really hungry the last couple of days though and had to fight really hard last night not to eat, only reason I was good I think is because I knew it was WI today. I'm hoping if I have a good weight loss tonight the cravings will die down.

Good Luck to the rest of you and anyone else having WI's today!

:):):)

Good luck to anyone with WI tonight - can't wait to hear how everyone has done!

Fingers crossed the scales are good for everyone :D
x

Morning all

Hope everyone has a good day and all your trees/fences are still standing!!

Caress-Pleased to hear you are back in Ketosis and hope you had a lovely weekend away,Maggie.
I hope everyone has great WI's.

Diet wise everything is going OK.It was my AAMW last week and its always a bit tough going back to SS afterwards,but still feeling positive.Mandy I can't wait to get to where you are!I dream of size 14's
as well as other strange things.Does anyone else get weird dreams on CD

Lovely!!! Glad to hear you had a great time.
x

Hello every1!
Well im on day 3 now and things r still going well. Need to up my water today tho. At mo im relaxing while my darling baby boy is napping--a rare occurance-- and then im going to clean my house top to bottom!!--also a rare occurance! lol
Just did my ASDA shopping online for DH and BB as I know if I go there I will be too tempted an all my good work will be undone!
Have locked door and put fire on, a day for the house me thinks.....and i dont want my motherinlaw disturbing me!!
Good luck to all today! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Back