**it's Monday**let's Do It Hour By Hour

Afternoon all

I am back to SSing after an appaling 4 weeks of stop start. But I have got to get this sorted so I am going to CD tonight, get weighed in and then not go home for awhile!!! The reason being when I go home I get tempted by things that leap out of the fridge. I have a hubby who can eat anything and never puts on weight :mad: damn him. So I have decided that if I don't go home for the next few weeks I shall be ok. Anyone need a lodger..... I may be a little grumpy for a while due to lack of foood but I am house trained.....well to a point, I do sit on furniture!!!:D

Restart

Hi this is my first post. I started CD on 7th Jan doing the sole source. i have lost two stone since then but once i reached day 40 for some reason i could not stop myself from returning to food every few days. I have still mamaged to lose some wieght though i have my weigh in today and i ate loads over the weekend. i have resolved myself to sticking to sole source for 3 more weeks and start maintenance at the beginning of April. however i am finding it hard to get past 4 days of dieting before i reach for food again.:sigh:

Hi lou1978,

You just have to keep the momentum, they always say the restart is harder but I think I have been more focused this time so when I getting really miserable I keep reminding myself why I NEED to do this! You've done so well so far.....just keep at it!!

hello everyone :D

my 2nd weigh in today and its my first re-start day too ... I know ive put some lbs on uh oh

Good Afternoon Troops
Hope you all had fab weekend - I spent most of yesterday in bed or on the sofa but after discussion with CDC I now know why..... So thought I'd share it anyway...

I woke up Sat and had half a pack as hot coffee as usual.... Had half litre water as I knew I was going shopping & didnt want to be plagued by pitstops the entire time. Half way thru I had pot black T.... Then by time I'd got home I had soup - doubled up the water to 500ml as I'd not drunk much and ate that accompanyed by litre of water.

Went to a party til midnight drinking water - which was fine but I'd only had 1.5 packs.... Got home and took a cranberry bar and cup black T to bed with me which by then it was 2am... When I woke up at 8am to take DD to stable I felt like I'd been run over and spent whole day yesterday feeling totally exhausted.... I'd left it FAR too long inbetween packs and hadnt had all 3 - I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN...

Anyhoooooooo other than that all else wonderful - another 4lbs off this week and I am more than happy with that! Right I'm gonna make a coffee - catch up later....

Good luck to all todays WI's and HELLLLLOOOOOO to all the newbies x

Afternoon all,

just spent 20 mins chasing bits of recycling around my garden (luckily its v small!) as the wind has knockrd over my wheelie bin. Got off v lightly though lookin at the news, glad I dont live anywhere near the sea.

I am restarting today, 12st 11lbs (target is 8st) so along way to go, but I have a bet with my sister who is on a diet (not cd as she hasnt got much to lose).

We have both set a target date and if we dont hit it we have to treat the other to a europe city break.

Paying for everything (this could seriously hurt my wallet- esp as I am skint at the mo so would have to take it out of my savings.

So hopefully this will keep me on the straight and narrow, I need the incentive as I get so pissed of not eating all the junk ( lord knows why as I really hate being fat)

Anyway, good luck to everyone today, esp those WI

xxx

I wish it would stop raining!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good afternoon
Good luck again to all of you having WI's today-loads of you keeping those CDCs busy
Hope you all lose loads of lbs

And well done Clare!Another 4lbs-I cant miss my packs.I only have to be an hour or so late for one and I stop wilting.My body needs them!!

Well guys it's quiet in here again today.

Congrats on the 4lb Clare.

Glad you had a nice time Maggie

Good Luck with the restart Sassey.

Good Luck Lou, you can do it!

Good Luck to everyone else too!

I'm off for WI in about half an hour so will fill you in when I get back.

Day 7 of restart today so one week down 100% SS'ing, lets just hope it lasts a bit longer than the just over 3 weeks it lasted the first time. :)
I'll update you all when I return....
Fingers crossed

I wish it would stop raining!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good afternoon
Good luck again to all of you having WI's today-loads of you keeping those CDCs busy
Hope you all lose loads of lbs

And well done Clare!Another 4lbs-I cant miss my packs.I only have to be an hour or so late for one and I stop wilting.My body needs them!!

Thanks Becky and Susan - all going in the right direction though I am bracing for a STS as we all know what happens to me and the flippin scales every couple of weeks :confused::(:eek::rolleyes:.......

And Sue you are soooooooooo right about the number of packs and how you have them, my body is in such a 'routine' now that the whole thing Sat just put it to pot! I've always had 3 packs a day regardless of whether I have been hungry or not from the nutrition point of view and the fact that I have actually wanted them, infact somedays when I've felt the need I have had 4 packs!

I cant believe how bloody awful I felt - much better today though & I wont be doing that again!

xxx

Hello everyone! well done on the losses and good luck for all the WI's I don't want to weigh in this week, I feel I've STS again and I find that soul destroying:cry:! I see my CDC monthly and she calls weekly which is great but I've gone from weighing ALL the time to not at all!! My breath's still rank and my clothes are dropping off so I know all's well, I just don't want to see it!! I'll have to on the 26th but I'll keep putting it off til then:eek:!! Glad you're feeling better Clare and not stuck! x

Very well done to you Clare thats very good,i have my wi tonight looking forward to it as feeling much slimmer now :D

Wooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!

Lost 12lb first week of restart

I am a very happy girl, has been hard and i've been hungry the last few days but now it's all been worth it!

:) :) :) :) :)

Hello again! Just got back from my first weigh in and I've lost 5kg/ 11 pounds :party0019:So incredibly happy atm. Hope all your weigh ins go well too!

Back