It's Monday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Bank Holiday Monday and the sun is shining..

My weekend away coming to an end...will be back on the wagon again tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great Monday

HM

Hi Mags

The sun has just started to shine here in Stoke ... on't think it will last though!

xx

Morning Hedgemag & all you other lovely peeps :wavey:
The sun is shining here too and I am just about to start glugging my water.
A little break does us all good Hedgemag...glad to see your focused and ready to get back on that wagon tomorrow.

I got on the scales this morning and the 3lbs I gained last week...have been lost in the last two days...I am sooooo pleased. So I am hoping to have a great week and would love to lose another 3lbs by Saturday weigh in...greedy I know :D

Have a great bank holiday folks...and good luck with your CD'ing/Dieting/Partying.

X x

There is absolutely no sun in London, the weather here is AWFUL! Looks like I'm staying in with the playstation today :)
Can't quite decide whether to get out of my pjs or not...hmmmm, it's a hard old life, lol!

Dee x

Morning all

Sadly wet and blowing a gale in Bedfordshire boo hoo but a good excuse for a lazy day! Had a lovely day visiting the in laws yesterday and Mary Poppins was looking fab and really trim.

Got to do paperwork for new passports as ours are about to run out and we go on hols in six weeks :eek:

Glad you are feeling better Spooks, well done on the 3lbs Gaynor and jump on that wagon Maggie.

Gxx

SUN!? I'm in the wrong country.

Morning all!!

5th day for me!! About to make a shake and start with the water :)

No sun here as yet, was raining all night (didn't sleep very well!) but hopfully that may change!

Have a good day ;)
xx

Its miserable, wet and windy down here in "sunny" Cornwall x x x

Same here in "Sunny" Weymouth..... poor holiday makers! :(

Today I think, if kids will let me, I will spend some time on my NVQ3.... how dull!! Still, it has to be done!!

morning all

day 7 for me today and feeling very sickly this morning so i think i will put my shake off for a little bit.

Its major windy outside at the mo so dont know if i am gonna go out anywhere today .

hope you all have a great day

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08

Hello all
Had a great time with the folks and thanks for all the clothes Georgie!
Had a horrible journey back weather was very bad and the roads were really wet!
150 days today!I am definately going up to SS+ at some point this week(or by Saturday at the latest)Blood pressure seems a bit better,mind you after the journey home and the rant to sky it probably should be sky high rather than on the low side!
Hope you are all having a great bank holiday Monday

gorgeous here in northern ireland!!! pity im sitting in doing assignments all day! grrrr. well plenty of time to play in the sun when im finished next week.
today is day one of my restart. think ill prob be popping in and out of here all day to keep me focused, although im feeling quite positive so far! hows everyone else feeling?

Very Windy here in manchester had to save all my washing on the line before all landed on my doggie in the garden ha ha ha ha having a DVD day with my sister. Enjoy B/H everyone xxxxxxxx

Afternoon all, nice and sunny here and lovely to be off work.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Well the weather here in Stoke has changed to dull and gale force blimmin winds!

Its far too cold for the kids to go out and play so dvds it is!

xx

Back