It's monday lets do it **hour by hour**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning all

Weighed this morning and another 2lb gone :), would have liked abit more but still it's in the right direction.

Only had water so far, wil have my porridge later.
    Hope you have a good day and god luck with any more weighins today.

HM
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Afternoon All

I had porridge with cinnamon for breakfast this morning, along with water and a cuppa tea.

Am on lunch hour at work so gonna have chicken and lettuce for lunch in a mo.

Am gonna be 100% today again, slacking on the water slightly but I have my 2L bottle here and havent done half yet :eek:

4. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning everybody, Bit past morning I know. lol
    I had a strawberry shake at about 11 for my breakfast, warm as usual, It was lovley.
    Got loads of bits and bobs to do today and then I'm off to my mums with the food I have cooked for her and her ironing.
    Got to pick up my daugthers stuff from the chemist, find two neck rests for air travel and get some travel sickness pills too. She goes on her hols tonight at 10. Lucky thing!!
    I'm left here looking after her two cats lol, awww they are lovely.
    Lynne x

Hope everybody has a 'weight smashing' day on CD.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.