it's MONDAY, very early, let's do it hour by hour XXX

hi guys well i went for my interview it went quite well they said they would let me know on wednesday so fingers crossed ,i m on my 4 th litre now gonna try and do 6 before i go to bed.
sounds like everyone is having a GOOD day today must be the sunshine

Well Done Joanne - I think you can normally get a feel for how things went - we'll all wait with you in anticipation until Wednesday..:)

Enjoy Hairspray FuzzyDuck - I LOVED IT - It's absolutely brilliant and such a feel good factor film... I can't wait to see it again.

Just heading off to pick up DS from holiday club then off to weigh-in.

3 litres down and now going to take it easy after a hard days work!

Having cottage cheese and salad tonight then weigh in tomorrow and back to ss.

Joined the August challenge to lose a stone in the next month so gotta do it!

xxx

Hi all,
on my 6th and final ltr and have two shakes to go ughhhhh, We are doing great ladies lets keep it up and pass are challenges with flying colors.

3l down so just one litre and one tetra still to go..

Off out to meet a friend tonight who I haven't seen since the wedding, will be good to catch up! She got married 6 weeks before we did so will be interesting to hear her take on the day!!

Spooky - frozen banana - and sprinkle some nutmeg on it, yum!

Well Hannah, it's 9mins past 6, you will have been weighed, can't wait to hear how you got on...I'm very nervous waiting for my weigh in, just over half an hour to go:eek: omg, only a couple of weeks til the 13th Aug...very nervous now, although I've not cheated I still get nervous for weigh in.

I deffo wanna go watch HAIRSPRAY, bet it's great.

Joanne I'll keep my fingers crossed too :D xxx

catch you all later...xxx

Well Hannah, it's 9mins past 6, you will have been weighed, can't wait to hear how you got on...I'm very nervous waiting for my weigh in, just over half an hour to go:eek: omg, only a couple of weeks til the 13th Aug...very nervous now, although I've not cheated I still get nervous for weigh in.

I deffo wanna go watch HAIRSPRAY, bet it's great.

Joanne I'll keep my fingers crossed too :D xxx

catch you all later...xxx

GOOD LUCK!! GOOD LUCK!! GOOD LUCK!! Hope your weigh-in goes fab, sure it will 'cos you've been so good!!

You'll soon be packing all your fab trendy clothes ready for gay Paris!!!
(my sis just came back and she says it was great - I got some tinker bell (naturally!) pressies yay!)

Fingers crossed for ya!!

tinks x

aaah cheers tinks. Well, I lost 3lbs which if I'm honest I'm a little bit down about because I have totally been sticking to ss and not faltered once and I've only been on cd for 2 weeks, I would have liked my 2nd weigh in to be higher... but after talking with my cdc she has put my mind at ease, some people don't lose it as fast as others, simple as that, and she told me it's best to look at the loss over the month rather than week...I've lost 12 up to now so I should be pleased really.

How you doing tinks?

How's everyone else doing too?

Thats a great loss hun and your doing so well so please don't feel too down! i think its more but because you have been drinking shakes and stuff today its showing up as less but that will reflect in next weeks WI definately.

Keep the vibe going ladies we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go on your weight loss hun :party0011:

I know you would like big losses... wouldn't we all like to lose the weight in about 3 weeks lol - but just remember love, any loss is fab, it's a loss after all!!!!!!!!

12lb in two weeks!!! you're like a walking advert for the diet! I see you've joined the August challenge, so best foot forward, let's smash that 14lb target each, eh... you've done that nearly in 2 weeks, you'll greatly surpass it in 4!!!!!

tinks xx

Well done on the weight loss Sophia Joe. I understand why you are disheartened as the same thing happened to me when I done cambridge the first time. I lost about 10 lbs the first week, then 3 lb the following week. However, I ended up losing over 3 stone in the first 10 weeks so overall it was a good loss and definitely much faster than any other diet i'd done before.
Do you exercise or are you planning to? I started exercising 2 weeks into the diet last time. It really helped to motivate me and helped ensure good losses each week.
Stick at it because before you know it, weeks will have passed and it really will have dropped off. :)

Sophia-Jo!!! Fret not my lovely! You've lost exactly what I did so far, 9lb wk1 then 3lb wk2. I then went on to lose 5lb wk3 so that would have you right back on track for your 4lb a wk for Paris. I so so understand that its disheartening, but it does average out over the month so please please keep on with it! I also found when I lost less in pounds I'd lost inches. Big hugs to you & heres to a 5lb or more week!

hey sophia-Jo. Congrats on your 3lb loss.

I "only" lost 3lb in my second week and was also disappointed but I have gone on to lose 34lb in 6 weeks, so your CDC is right. You have to look at the big picture.

If you have been 100% then your body IS burning fat, but your weight can fluctuate hour by hour due to water retention, and how much you have had to drink during the day.

Give yourself a pat on the back for completing two weeks on this hard diet and look forward to week 3.

Hey..! Well Done SJ :D :D

Sorry haven't posted earlier - internet was down and was getting DS ready for bed...

Weigh-in was good - lost 5lb so am delighted and that makes my total weightloss the sames as urs SJ - so we're going great guns for our goal on 13th August - we're just 2lb from our first stone... can you believe that in just 2 weeks...:D

:party0038:

Have had Coke Zero this evening and contemplating what food pack to have as my last one of the day..

Only done about 2.5L of :tear_drop: today but stocked up on fizz on way home from CDC.. not having anymore :tear_drop: cause don't want to be up half the night weeing...:D

How did you get on Joanne?

Hope everyone else who got weighed had a good result...

Good day all in all...:)

Oh feck, I need a kick up the bum :(
Have picked and picked today. have drunk plenty of water, almost 4 litres, but let myself down....

me too spooky. Ive had chicken and veg today and some ham. not even hungry really. Just shovelling it in for no reason.. Think Ive got into holiday mode a few days too early.

Well

(Sorry, laptop being unbelieveably stupid)

Well, I went to the pub and I drank my coke zero and my water and that was it!!! Had a really good evening, was really lovely to see my friend again! Weddings galore!!!! :)

Hope everyone else had a good evening too!!

Back