it's MONDAY, very early, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
:) Morning ladies,

I thought i'd start this one today as i'm here on-line. It's 3am i'm at work & on my break! The ward is busy tonight so it's lovely to be able to take my break now & put my feet up for a while, when i came on shift there were 6 empty beds but they soon got filled up! Yet more alcoholics in for detox, sometimes it seems such a waste of NHS money as it's always the same old faces, they come in for detox & as soon as they are discharged back on the booze & we pick up the pieces several weeks later again!!!!.... Unfortunately i find it very hard to have much sympathy, as i lived with an alcoholic for 11 years before finally getting out! (my ex husband), i've seen it from the other side & it's not very nice! Anyway enough of that, i won't tar everyone with the same brush we do get some successful cases..

Hope we're all doing well so far?! I'm sure you will... Been guzzling down the H20 since being on shift & no pizza for me this time :D i'm being a good girl :). Forgot to bring a shake with me to work so feeling very hungry the last one i had was 8 hours ago (7pm sunday ) & i've still got another 5 hours until i get home this morning (8am) :eek: :eek:. So i'll just have to continue with the water & black coffee for now!

Enjoy your day you lovely people, i'll be in bed all day as i'm working again tonight!!! Then 4 night off :D :D ....xxxxx

Morning,

I need to get back on track today as I had a wedding to go to and had to eat, I done really well and only ate what I was allowed also forgot my packs, then on sunday my dog got out and went missing, in Hampshire!! So i turned to the thing I did not want o the most, food! I have put on a lb or two, going to see if I can shift that before weigh in oin wed.

Good morning all!

Its a new week & its glorious sunshine! Thats got to help us through! Bring it on!!!

I feel very positive today. Been thinking a lot about 'issues' & by giving the time to actually think rather than hide them under crisps its made me feel better.

Nessa- put it behind you. I ate on thurs & have now lost that weight & more so its possible, just be really strict with yourself for the next few days.

Keep glugging girls!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm on day 6. I'm now having my second pint. Need to go and stock up on my sparkling water as the tap water here is vile. I will be investing in one of the flavourings this week lol

Morning everyone, here's hoping for a better day than yesterday for me and all the others who fell off the wagon. I'm hoping I can be more motivated today. Gonna keep busy and keep my mind off food.

My sister and brother in law start CD today so we can give moral support to each other.

Just woken up and off to get my first pint glass of water. Keep glugging everyone (except Fuzzy's angel who I hope is tucked up in bed now ;))

I am just about to go for my wi, hope I have a good loss this week, after putting on the 1lb last week.
Only a few sips of water for me so far, do`t want to add to the weight lol

Saffron- painkillers are fine. Get it rid so that you feel better.

Sazzy- Good luck for the weigh in! Good luck to the rest of you weighing in today too.

Nicky- you know you can do it!

I'm doing great. Nearly a litre down. Come & join the August challenge everyone! Lets see how much we can lose in a month!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US WHO ARE GETTING WEIGHED TODAY!!!!!

I have a feeling that I won't have lost much this week, I know I said it last week and I lost 9lb but I wreckon I'm only gonna get one or two pound in this week, not because I've cheated coz I totally haven't, I've not faltered at all. I weigh myself at home you see, and my scales are approx 4lb lighter than my cdc's scales, anyway, I've been jumping on nearly every day and I think it could be a 2 lb loss which to be honest I'll be gutted about. I could lose 2lb on slimming world and WW, I've done that before...and I'd be eating.... Sorry if I sound miserable, I'm not really, I just hope that I get more than a 2lb loss especially after not coming off the wagon at all, I've been in ketosis every day, so I should still be burning off the fat. Weigh in is at 6.45pm so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best...if I only lose 2lb I'll still keep up with CD and give it another 2 weeks or so to see if things speed up a bit..I'm on the CD bars and although they're not many more cals than a shake/soup they may slow weight loss down coz of the carbs :( I can't replace my bars with a yucky soup/shake.....nUFF moaning out of me.... just wanted to sound off a bit.... do you like my multicolour rainbow?? Least that's bright and breezy eh?? LOL:D

hOPE YOU'RE HAVING A LOVELY SLEEP FUZZYSANGEL XXXX

HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS XXXX

morning all i m back on track did really well ss yesterday with a hangover normall i crave a sunday dinner but i resisted the temptation. well i ve got my job interview this afternoon so hope i get it.
good luck everyone who s weighing in today
good luck everyone else to

Morning.. May I join you guys? :)

I'm really struggling to get back on track since the honeymoon - the first three days were a breeze - I lost 7.5lbs and I was really pleased.. Since then hubby has been on nights and I've really hated it, I've been eating because I'm bored, because I feel really lonely without him (awwww... ;) ) and I hate it.. I've put 2lbs back on and each day I've got up motivated to get back on track but have lost it by the afternoon...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp..................

Good morning girlies!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO'S GOT WI TODAY and GOOD LUCK Joanne WITH THE JOB(hope you get it hun) Glad those who fell off the wagon are back on again( i ate saturday too) and those still resisting are doing fabulous and inpiring me to stay on it( if only i did read here when my will power was weakening i wouldnt of ate)

just finishing my 1ltr( ERRRR does this water ever get easier YUCK) no shakes yet. Everyone enjoy your day and WE CAN DO THIS LADIES

I'm doing really well today. Nearly done 2 litres & about to have 1st shake. Looking forward to the August challenge, I think we can do more than a stone!

Stay strong..........

Hi Guys,

I posted really late last night on the Sunday thread - so have cut and copied it over on to todays as not sure if anyone would have read it.... wouldn't want you all to think I haven't been reading what you've all been up to...

"Sorry I haven't been posting much over the w'end (this will make up for it) :D :D

My DS goes to his dad's once a fortnight so me and OH (who I don't live with) comes to stay and we get some time together.

We've pottered about all w'end and I've not been near the laptop.

I've just caught up on today's thread - will read yesterdays in a bit.

The weekend sounds like it's been good...

Well done myrtlemoo on your Saturday night - you did good girlie and I bet you've had a good day today as well minus a hangover...

Well done Spooky on another great weighloss - how brilliant and what a way to start another week. What's the story with your CDC - why a new one? That seems such a shame..

JodieJoJo - your day seems to have been full of temptations and wow you've done bloody marvellous... I'm much the same as you - force feeding everyone. I take pride in what I'm cooking for others. DS came back from his dads and I'd got bowls of Strawberries, Raspberries and Grapes all out on the stereo unit for him to pick at - he wondered what was going on...

Fuzzys Angel - you've accomplished such an incredible journey and all on top of what seems such a demanding job.. I'm sure a biscuit and even pizza, at the weight you're at now, doesn't do the sort of damage it would have done when you were bigger - your job is so physically demanding, you probably burned it off in no time. Like you said, today's been a new day - hope you've had a good one..

KittyB - you're wedding with be the most incredible day - it's natural to have the bad dreams.. we all expect something to go wrong but hey if it does you can't do anything about it and it won't ruin your day because you will wake a Princess and all the planning is so worth it - enjoy every single moment because you will not believe where the time goes and before you know it you're browsing through all the beautiful photos. The people around you love you and want you to have a fantastic day and nothing ruins those feelings..

Fingers Crossed - hope you've had a better day today and that you're chilling and now not tackling the ironing from all that washing...

Tink - I hope you're doing this diet for you and that you feel you're important another to do it for... I've been in a similar position as you, but no children involved, when I was younger and when me and my husband seperated nearly 10 yrs since the last time, I took up with this guy again and he was in exactly the same position (although second time I was given a bit of a different story - all to long to go into). You deserve dedicated time for you, I believe a Mr Right will come along and you won't close the book on your feelings for this guy but hey why should you - it's the same book just a different chapter. To love and be loved is amazing but love comes in different forms and different intensities - you'll find your man when you're ready - maybe fate is telling you you're not quite ready yet but he's a glimpse into what could be... don't dwell on it darling is my only advice...

SJ - I posted this morning quick without reading the thread... HAIRCUT is absolutely fantastic - I can honestly say I sat with a smile on my face the whole way through it and how i didn't get up and do a jig I'll never know... not really OH's thing and he was telling my friends husband today that it's a test of character... not a boys thing but I LOVED IT.... can't wait to track down the soundtrack and am contemplating booking tickets to see the show for my sister's birthday in November... John Travolta Fab and music and dance numbers amazing and obviously very moving at times..

Back to CD, I've done 3L and had 1 Choc Tetra and 1 Bar and have a frozen Tetra out for later... Sat with OH whilst he had nice coffee and I had hot water with S/Berry. We also went food shopping for DS's pack lunches this week at holiday club..

SJ - Weigh-in tomorrow - how do you think you've done - do you have a sneeky weigh?

Hope everyones having a nice evening - I'm now off to read some other threads...:)"

Monday - Today's going ok apart from the fact that I'm absolutely freezing - my hands are like ice cubes... I've had one large cup of hot water with S/Berry and have a 2L bottle of fizz to get through before about 4pm. Have had one Choc Tetra.

Weigh-in tonight at 6pm...!

All those that fell off the Wagon, hope you're doing ok today...

Sending positive vibes to one and all...

Have good day... :D

Back