it's MONDAY, very early, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Good Morning Hannah, Is it cold where you are? or are your cold hands a symptom of ketosis/cd? Hope they warm up soon for you.

I'm supping a forest fruits shake, then I'm going out to the post office and also to buy a big bowl for soaking my feet. I got an exfoliating bar especially for feet from Lush on my latest visit, so gonna get my feet into shape so when I lose this weight I can treat myself to a foot massage and pedicure.

have a good day ladies.

I think it's the Ketosis - I'm actually finding a plug at the moment for the heater I've got under my desk so I can switch it on...

How have you been?

Are you planning on seeing Haircut?

omg. Have just been weighed and have lost 6.5 lb YIPPEEE:eek:
I have struggled up to last week to drink about 2 1/2 litres of water a day,
but from last weeks wi I have been drinking 3 3/4 to 4 litres :tear_drop::tear_drop:
I think my body must be able to cope with bigger amounts now and its made a big difference,
So keep drinking ladies and gents x x x x

Well done Sarah, that's fantastic - you're doing brilliantly..

Morning all,

I have lost 10 lbs on my first week of restart. I hope to lose at least 4 lbs this coming week so that i'll have lost a stone in a fortnight.

Well done sazzy34. That's a great loss for week 7. Keep it up!!

Good luck to Sophia and anyone else who has weigh in coming up. I'm sure you'll do great!

Take care all.

Well it's 12pm, I'm one tetra and two litres down.. The cold tablets have made a difference and I dont feel as muggy headed as I did... Hubby will be getting up soon (he finished his last night at 8am this morning, yay!) and we can head off onto the moors to walk our dog - in beautiful sunshine! Summer has, finally, arrived!!!!!

Sarah - wow!!! Well done!!!!! Bet you're so pleased!

well done on your weight losses girls thats fab i bet your chuffed to bits

Congrats sarah and cheeseontoast!!!!! fab weight losses.

I'm 3 ltrs down and no packs yet( can't be botherd its gotten to the point where i'd rather not eat) not hungry. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES:)

Afternoon you lovely people

I'm at work on my lunch break so just thought i would check in!

Good luck to everyone who has a weigh in today - mine is tomorrow.

Managed 2 litres so far today which is good for me. Just having an ice cold coke zero and then back to work till 5pm.

Last aam tonight then back on ss tomorrow - feeling positive and strong. Want to order some of those food addiction type books off amazon tonight so that i can start tackling the psychological side of my weight issues.

Anyway, keep going everyone and I'll check in on you all this evening

xxx

afternoon everyone! well after 2 days of eating everything in sight today id my 1st day back on ss and so far so good! Still a long way to go until bed time but i have 3 packs lefts so need to spread them out :( i finish work at 4 so am hoping not to need another before i get home. Hope you are all having a great day, the sun is shining here!!!! yipee!! x

Al going well with me although things are very un-exciting. Been to B&Q so now need to get painting. Had a shake & a bar & about 3 litres so if I can resist temptation tonight I'm in for a good one.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of these weigh in results girls!

wow, well done to all that have lost in todays weigh in... there have been some good losses there, so well done to you.

I've had one shake and 2lts of water, finished my water about an hour ago, not having anything else til after my weigh in at 6.45pm then I'll be guzzling the water to try to get another l.5lts before bed time, it wont be the full 4 but I dont want to drink too much too late.

Carebear, do you not like the shakes and soups etc?? With you saying you are getting to the point where you rather not eat? I feel like that sometimes, I'm not a lover of the packs, I like a couple of the bars but I don't think they're lovely by any stretch of the imagination, and the shakes..I just down the shake in one go normally to get it out of the way, and the soup, well, a couple of them are palatable, but we have to have the packs or we won't get our vits and probably go into starvation mode and will therefor store our fat. :eek:

I'm tired today ZZZZZZ

That's my 2L done - will be drinking my other 1 after weigh-in at 6pm.

Good Luck Sophia - post later to let me know how you got on...

Let's hope it's good results and we're close to knocking that 11lb to touch by 13th Aug. :D

Good afternoon,

Just a flying visit, before family get home from work. Need to have a shower, make their dinner then prepare for work tonight. Last night then 4 off woo hoo. Been awake about 40minutes & o my 2nd litre of water, i'm being a good girl...

Just been doing my tax returns :eek: looks like i owe them money!!!! Only around £300 but £300 too much :mad:.

Glad to see we're all having a good day, keep happy!!!

"May you get what your heart truely desire'"

xxxx

Well, I am just starting on my 4th litre!
Had a half sachet for my tea, will have the rest later tonight, will finish the day with a frozen tetra.. decisions, decisions, banana or choc??? :rolleyes:
Have a horrible headache though:sigh:
Gonna have a coffee and a couple of Paracetamols in a bit and see if that knocks it off

I'm just starting on my 3rd litre of water, will hopefully get it down me before 8pm as i'm off to the cinema to see Hairspray tonight. Will take a litre of perfectly clear with me and a frozen tetra.

My second shake of the day is currently in the fridge setting as a mousse.

It's been a good day today, much more motivated than yesterday. Hope everyone else is doing well too.

Back