It's my 1st w/i tonight...

Zayna

:innocent0001:
I do hope I'm lighter than last week. I don't feel it, I'm afraid.

I have not had one morsel of food or drink other than the LT shakes and 3 litres of water every day. Apart from an occasional black coffee or peppermint tea.

If I've not lost anything, my body mustn't like being treated this way.

If I have, I'm tempted to stay on LT for 2 shakes a day (at work) and then have a light dinner. I think I will still lose weight that way, but much more slowly, and I don't mind that. I needed a kickstart, and if I've lost a few pounds when I get weighed tonight, that's what I've had.

If I eat all things in moderation, I stay the same weight. If I make a pig of myself, I gain. And to say I've pigged out for the last 6 months is an understatement. For a start, my alcohol intake was getting ridiculous, and my poor liver must have been taking a battering.

Blah blah, whatever. I'm missing food too much, I can't face total LT for another week but wouldn't mind it part time...

:eek:

as long as you have stuck to the diet 100% hun you would have lost promise you. good luck with wi and let us know xxx

Zayna, come ON, GET A GRIP!!
If you've not cheated, you WILL lose loads, so stop the talk about modifing the diet.
Get on here and tell us what you lost, then keep it going.
(end of lecture!) xx

Zayna, come ON, GET A GRIP!!
If you've not cheated, you WILL lose loads, so stop the talk about modifing the diet.
Get on here and tell us what you lost, then keep it going.
(end of lecture!) xx

PMSL :D

But I wouldn't be quitting, just having a bit of chicken and salad for dinner and a piece of fruit, and still having the shakes and water during the day. I'm giving alcohol up entirely for the forseeable future, it was pickling my insides, so that's a roaring success in itself.

Zayna, you WILL have lost weight. A probably about 1/2 stone, maybe more. Be positive.

Good luck. I'll be waiting to hear just how much so don't go keeping us in suspenders!!!!!

Remember this diet does get easier after the first week. Try giving it another week and you'll see, I promise.

x

I've lost 9lb!!

I thought maybe 3 at the most, but it's 9. So I bought another weeksworth.

What did we tell you all week? :p

What did we tell you all week? :p

I can't quite believe it.

I'm just waiting for my wet blanket of a partner to say 'where from, you can't tell...'

Stuff him, I don't care where from, it's gone and that's all there is to it. :party0011:

I couldn't tell where on earth my weight had come off in the first few weeks. Then a friend informed me that we have fat around our internal organs as well as the squishy stuff we can see, so that could be where you have lost it from. Either way it doesn't matter because it is gone! :)

Now do you have faith in Lipotrim? x

woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done zayna!!! u did it!! got through the first week and next week u will hit ur first stone down!!! bet ya!!!

well done - i know u have had a pretty bad first week - i am dead proud of ya hun!!!

:D

Well done Zayna, a fab first loss! I think the first WI is the best as incentive for you to stick to it!!! (I know there is a more scientific explanation but hey ho!)

Now get yourself a ticker so you can see how well you are doing everytime you post!

x

WOWZER!!! See! all the worry and we all said you'd lose and you DID, big time!!
Just picture 18 blocks of butter, marge or lard in the supermarket fridge. That's what you've lost babe! Well done. xx

PMSL :D

But I wouldn't be quitting, just having a bit of chicken and salad for dinner and a piece of fruit, and still having the shakes and water during the day. I'm giving alcohol up entirely for the forseeable future, it was pickling my insides, so that's a roaring success in itself.
That would be very silly!!!!
LT IS A TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT!
If you need to eat (which you don't as its nutritionally balanced) maybe try another diet!

I've lost 9lb!!

I thought maybe 3 at the most, but it's 9. So I bought another weeksworth.
Well done on the huge loss... if you stick to LT and use it the way its supposed to be used you will loss week on week and will be dropping dress sizes in no time
:D

Thanks, you're all ace!

I had my first chicken soup to celebrate, it made a change to have something savoury.

I haven't found it easy, and I'm not saying I'm sitting here not craving food because I am, but I've committed to another week. Or perhaps, a day at a time.

That soup has made me fancy an Oxo cube in hot water... What a shame they're not on the menu...:eek:

thats a brill loss well done xx

Back