Its my birthday next week, Cakes for work which ones?

Tesco Happy Birthday Chocolate Cake 28g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Tesco Celebration Sponge Cake 28g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Thorntons Continental Celebration Cake 28g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Mmmmmmm

Tesco Light Choices.

Carrot & Orange Healthy Eating cake slice - 4 syns each on both days
Lemon Healthy Eating cake slice - 4.5 syns each on both days
Coffe and Walnut Healthy Eating cake slice - 3.5 syns each on both days

In the SW book 100 comfort foods there is a recipe for blueberry muffins which are realy nice and 3 1/2 syns on red or green days, also a chocolate and cherry roulade with is 2 syns on green and original. Never made that one so don't know what its like. XX

Just have a nice full fat cake....its your birthday.

I really fancy a cake now :)

Just have a nice full fat cake....its your birthday.

I really fancy a cake now :)

Agreed.. i spent my birthday making a slimmingworld cheesecake.. ( i always have cheesecake as its my fave!)

and i'v never tasted such crap in my life LOL .. and it was too late to get a birthday cake.. and needless to say my pregnant sister was not the least bit pleased i hadn't got any chocky cake to offer her haha

i think i ate the buiscuit base and left the rest :eek: LOL

mmm cakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee

Happy birthday! x

"Agreed.. i spent my birthday making a slimmingworld cheesecake.. ( i always have cheesecake as its my fave!)

and i'v never tasted such crap in my life LOL "

Oh I did laugh at this reply. Honesty is the best policy. XX

Enjoy your cake what ever you choose but remember a birthday is only one day, not the whole week lol

Have you tried the fat free cake in the recipes bit???
I made it for mine and my sisters birthday on sunday as theres a few of us doing sw and they loved it. The whole cake below was 21 syns and it was huge :D

4418_94026975666_528245666_2380140_398940_n.jpg

"Agreed.. i spent my birthday making a slimmingworld cheesecake.. ( i always have cheesecake as its my fave!)

and i'v never tasted such crap in my life LOL "

Oh I did laugh at this reply. Honesty is the best policy. XX

Enjoy your cake what ever you choose but remember a birthday is only one day, not the whole week lol

LOL there really is no other way to describe it.. i don't know whether it was me or the recipe itself but my god .. LOL

always go for the real stuff on spesh occasions.. its great if you can have a low fat cake that tastes great.. but dont make somthing you havnt made before LOL

xxx

Ive been thinking about cake all day now, really want a big chocy one :)

I took a load of individual sweeties to work when it was my Birthday...just to be different and to cut down on syns!!!
Things like black jacks and fruit salads, drumstick lollies, individual mini packs of Haribo and stuff like that!!! There were loads, I piled them all into a 3 tiered cake stand and they went down a storm!

Or how about some unusual fruit for the dieters?? Or is that tooooo boring!!!! lol

Lol fern i tried making the sw chocolate cheesecake once too and it was so awful!! My boyfriend tried it first and i couldn't stop laughing at his face haha!! I thought it can't be that bed surely, but it really was!! haha.

Back