Its my birthday

laurz100

Hi everyone, just wanted to share a little thought with you all. Well it's my 27th birthday today so I've had a day off plan today but I will get straight back on track tomorrow I promise. I have made myself a cake which is sitting in the cupboard calling me. I'm so looking forward to a piece and I know that afterwards I wont feel guilty about eating it because tomorrow I will be losing weight again. I usually feel quite down on my birthdays when all the celebrations are over and I've got a quiet few minutes I say to myself "this day next year you will be a much slimmer, fitter, healthier, happier person and every year I'm the same. This year I know it will be the last time I have that talk with myself as I am already feeling much better about myself. I think my 27th year will be my best so far. Has anyone else ever had these conversations with themselves? Or is it just me? lol xx

I know isn't it weird that in your head you still feel like you did 10 years ago, but you do feel a lot more secure in yourself as you get older. xx

happy birthday hun know how you feel ive been saying it to myself every year for the last 10 years but i know this time its gonna happen and im sure it will happen for you to :)

Happy Birthday!
I have had the same talk to myself for the last 7 years but mine is always 1st of Jan.Like you I am hoping that this Jan 1st I can pat myself on the back and continue with the good work x

Back