It's my bouillon!!!

Thanks for the reply! Is that the brand name? Or are there different types? X

Thanks for the reply! Is that the brand name? Or are there different types? X

It just says bouillon on it and there is a low salt version although I couldn't find it in Asda when I bought this one :)

I got some today! Finally! I put one tsp in a huge mug and it was too strong for me so I had to tip half out and add more water! So I really only had about 1/2 a tsp and it filled a little hole lol.

@BeeBeeSee

Thanks! I love experiencing all the different cultures. The longest I've ever lived in one place is 5 years and that was just recently! I'm ready to try a different country now lol.
Oh yeah lol. I don't know why but I just assume everyone knows that I'm American. Lol.

Yeah I thought so, I've had really big loses anyway so I'm expecting a lower loss on Tuesday to average itself out! That's good them!

Yep it's a vegetable stock that you can make into a drink, it's £1.99 a tub in tescos and it tastes like a salty cup a soup! It is really tasty!!!

51SnHkf4RVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is the Boullion, it comes in organic, non organic, normal and reduced salt, they're all ok

I wasn't aware that it came in all those forms. They only had the one kind in the tesco I went to. I'll have to see which one it is!
I had it as a mid evening "meal" before I had my soup.

I just had a cup, my first time in weeks. For some reason I feel hungry today, despite the fact that I've had 2 shakes. So I made myself a cup with just a third of a teaspoon of powder, anymore than that and it's too strong for me.

It might be because you had an avocado and a double portion of the pasta stuff? Maybe your stomach was expecting "real" food because you had some yesterday? I found mine really strong as well. I'll definitely be making it a lot weaker next time I have it.

It might be because you had an avocado and a double portion of the pasta stuff? Maybe your stomach was expecting "real" food because you had some yesterday? I found mine really strong as well. I'll definitely be making it a lot weaker next time I have it.

it's possible, but it's not the first real food I've had and I'm still in ketosis, but whatever, I'm not going to give in to it's grumbling :)

Ah ok! You can do it! My stomach is still a bit grumbly. I'm hoping I hit ketosis today! *fingers crossed*

Just got back from town and I tried just a tiny bit in about 1/4 cup and it was really nice! Think I'll have 1 cup a day of it for lunch from now on. Then I can have my soup for dinner and bar for snacking after dinner. The bars don't fill me up at all and I'm always left dissapointed when I eat them.

On a similar note, I saw in sainsburys a new chicken flavoured bovril. It says u can drink it and it's 16 calories a cup! Wondering if it's okay to have on this diet....

Ohh!! Did you get a look at the nutrional values of the chicken bovrill??

Here, it was only £1.65 so I just got it. And if I can't have it, someone in the house will!
Sorry it's on its side lol x
IMAG0333.jpg

Chicken Bovril's been around forever, I used to have it as a hot drink when I did WW about 20 years ago as I didnt like the regular flavour. I'm fairly sure you can't have it, it's got 2g of carbs per serving which you're trying to avoid.

It has? Lol I've never seen it before!

Ohh il probably try it After the diet then!! I had never drank stock as a drink before until I got that boullion and I love chicken!!

I'll probably stock up on the stocks and use those 0 noodles with them for healthier noodle pots!

i like the idea of using chicken stock cubes with noodles, I might try that when i come off plan, I've been having a think about different meal ideas. Chuck some beansprouts in too and bobs your uncle

I've always made noodle soup lol. I would totally love some now. Much better than the nasty soup on this diet!

Back