Step 1 Sole Source + It's my diary & I'll cry if I want to....

Well this is a huge achievement for me.... Not weighing! Achievement in that I haven't weighed since getting back on plan - the other times I don't weigh is when I go into denial and not weighing when gaining is different for me.

Don't think I've lost a lot and I'm guessing I'm around 10st 4 so more or less where I go to last time I restarted. I seem to have gone a round in circles! Must get going and hope to catch with you all later.

Well this is a huge achievement for me.... Not weighing! Achievement in that I haven't weighed since getting back on plan - the other times I don't weigh is when I go into denial and not weighing when gaining is different for me.

Don't think I've lost a lot and I'm guessing I'm around 10st 4 so more or less where I go to last time I restarted. I seem to have gone a round in circles! Must get going and hope to catch with you all later.

Wow. Who are you, and what have you done with the real Kira?? :D

Well done. :clap: Hope you have a good day :)

Hiya kira that's a massive achievent not weighing. How brilliant are you?!

Hope you have a lovely day. I'm off for some water and green tea now xx

woowww yeah this is a huge thing for you not to weigh! Have faith in how you feel over what the scales tell you x

Morning ladies - I have no idea how I've managed it especially since they are in the exact same spot in the bathroom! And you know me that have to be on the precise spot and I weigh more or less at the exact time int the morning. I think it's because I am not getting up at my usual time .... I get up much later because I've tossed and turned and then it means I'm running late..... A cheaters way of not weighing really?! ("Sheepish Kira"!)

so busy at work that I seem to have been very distracted so that has made the last week a lot easier. Bit nervous about weekend as I have friends over and a shopping weekend planned so that could be disastrous or not.

Hi Petal, hope you have a lovely weekend xx

I'm exhausted! Friday night went I had my usual sparkling water and managed fine in company. Yesterday was a full day in Bicester village outlet and did end up off plan ...... Buy hey! Ok with that will get the water down today and move on. It was over 6 hours of on our feet, 20 mins for bite to eat. Glorious weather and fun time with friends!

looks like it will be a day of rest for me!

We really were on our feet for a solid 6 hours! Had a 20-30 lunch break! Mind you we weren't sprinting around the place just ambling into and out of the shops! I did do more walking yesterday in the afternoon and was busy at home so not really q complete lazy day.

This morning I simply had to weigh and think I've done amazingly well to not weigh and stay on plan for the longest time I've done since the start of the year! 3 weeks? Maybe less? Anyway weighed 10st 3 which means I'm the same bloomin! Weight as I was when I started off!! Though I know it could be water weight from the off plan yesterday. What a day to choose to weigh! Jeans felt looser so I guess I know I can't rely on scale alone.

I am am going to keep plodding on. I have a planned day off next week ... But will see if I can delay that to another time with Dh. I really would like to be able to do another week on vlcd and throughout June - no planned days or off plan. I wish I could have a serious attempt at it and do a solid 8 weeks but a run of several weeks on this seems to be alluding me. I need to dig deep! I can! Here's to another week.

We really were on our feet for a solid 6 hours! Had a 20-30 lunch break! Mind you we weren't sprinting around the place just ambling into and out of the shops! I did do more walking yesterday in the afternoon and was busy at home so not really q complete lazy day.

This morning I simply had to weigh and think I've done amazingly well to not weigh and stay on plan for the longest time I've done since the start of the year! 3 weeks? Maybe less? Anyway weighed 10st 3 which means I'm the same bloomin! Weight as I was when I started off!! Though I know it could be water weight from the off plan yesterday. What a day to choose to weigh! Jeans felt looser so I guess I know I can't rely on scale alone.

I am am going to keep plodding on. I have a planned day off next week ... But will see if I can delay that to another time with Dh. I really would like to be able to do another week on vlcd and throughout June - no planned days or off plan. I wish I could have a serious attempt at it and do a solid 8 weeks but a run of several weeks on this seems to be alluding me. I need to dig deep! I can! Here's to another week.

Morning Kira

LOL, what are you like, weighing the day after a day off plan? I managed not to weigh myself this morning as I have a horrible feeling I'd have seen the number 16 again (I fell into a dish of ice cream and chocolate yesterday :break_diet:) and that would not have been a conducive start to the week!

I'm trying to be saner about this whole dieting lark though (ice cream aberration being an exception) and accepting that some days I will have nearer 1200 than 800 calories. So be it. That's still fewer than the calories I need to maintain. Weight loss will be slower, but not dead in the water!

It is a puzzle why you're 10st anything at all. You really don't seem to eat much. I blame hormones!

Hope you have a good week xxx

Only I would abstain from weighing and then weigh the next day I know - stupid!! Think I'm still in the 10's because scale could be false reading and I've been on and off plan over the weeks and never fully on for more than 3 weeks?

well I'm digging deep and determined to get through June and July. I'm convinced it's routine that's paramount for me to stick with it. fortunately one social event has been cancelled and my dh's work summer party at start of June. I'm so relived about that! I seem to need to be a hermit in order to really stick with this wretched plan! But as I know it works I'm going to stick with it.

Well hanging in there by the skin of my teeth. Had a salad yesterday as was out for a work event and it was a big portion. It triggered that hunger feeling even though I couldn't have been hungry. Feeling nervous and that I'm going to have a wobble! Argh! Why am I find it so hard to do this vlcd properly like before?!

Definitely struggling.... Wine and slice of pizza are not on any vlcd plan are they?! Why did I participate in the Eurovision watching?' And here I go again. This is not how to do a vlcd. Off to get re inspired!

Back