Step 1 Sole Source + It's my diary & I'll cry if I want to....

Kira - what do you think? You up for a 3 week "stick to it" challenge? I'm wondering from what you've said whether 810 might be a better idea when you're home for the weekend - just the weekend, SS the rest of the time. Though if I know you, it's the need for wine that knocks you off course, not the desire for a delicious chicken salad... :D

Ladies thanks for all your comments and support. I didn't get to CWP consultant as ended up at work until 8 home by 8.30 via Waitrose picked up a ready meal and ate it all and finished off with s small pot of Hagen daas and fizzy drink which was not calorie free. Essentially it was a binge and I felt awful. I'm stressed work pain and travel which I'm using as an excuse to sabotage myself ( to be honest I've done this for months).

Ok I am up for 3 weeks (again) I only seem to get so far, close to 10st and undo it all. I know I can do this. I just need to be more selfish about doing this for me therefore being kind to myself in being proud I can stick to it. I thought long and hard about others options using food etc but I know I need the food and wine out of the equation for a while.

Im sorry if it disappoints anyone who may have been encouraged by the fact I seem to have it together for a while but I aim to fire on all cylinders again. Need to address the stress issues which I know will help.

Looks like a mixed vlcd of SnS and CWP packs until I decided exactly what I'm going to do. I

I wanted to add that I felt awfully unwel last night - enough that I can't face any food today or that's how it feels right now.

But work and travel is a horrible combination. Just one of those is enough to knock someone off course - both, much worse. :( I think the only reason I am where I am headspace-wise at the moment is that I just can't do it any more at 7 stones overweight. I feel awful most of the time, get very low, very tired, take too many painkillers. My danger zone will be in a couple of weeks when I've lost a stone and feel better. I'm just hoping against hope that I can keep going this time.

So sorry you felt/feel poorly. That's the other problem with travel - I feel like I'm constantly brewing another lurgy. I've got so lairy of catching something now I've been known to hold my breath and switch train carriages when someone sneezes... :)

Right, new day, yes? You know what I always say - you can't fail if you don't give up. Plod plod plod...

Hope today's a better day, petal xx

Thanks Lily! Yes today is a much better day. Just had first pack 10 mins ago. Was so busy at work had no time to feel hungry drank two large Americano's and water.

Lets to see if I can get through this evening and "reset" my mind. I'm not going to weigh and that will be a first for me - will plod on woth as many days as I can and see how I feel. Not weighing is an experiment for me not sure how long I can last bu I know I'm still over 10st probably back to 10st 6-7? Not that it matters - completed days do.

Thanks Lily! Yes today is a much better day. Just had first pack 10 mins ago. Was so busy at work had no time to feel hungry drank two large Americano's and water.

Lets to see if I can get through this evening and "reset" my mind. I'm not going to weigh and that will be a first for me - will plod on woth as many days as I can and see how I feel. Not weighing is an experiment for me not sure how long I can last bu I know I'm still over 10st probably back to 10st 6-7? Not that it matters - completed days do.

Yep. Count days, not pounds. Reminds me of what KD used to say about bad weeks - would you rather accidentally lose weight despite cheating the whole week, or lose nothing despite being 100% good all week?

It comes out right in the end if you just follow the plan!

You're right (kd was right:) ). Well I'm safely tucked into bed after painful attempt to book train tickets. Since Virgin took over East coast I'm sure booking tickets take longer and is more expensive? Certainly not any nicer in first or standard class equally awful. I hate the way on first class they never clean the table and start resetting the table with cups and glasses etc before the journey ends ready for the next as you sit there! They wouldn't do that in a fiver star hotel or restaurant! Sorry I'm moaning as I don't think the price they charge is the service one gets. I could run it better myself!

You're right (kd was right:) ). Well I'm safely tucked into bed after painful attempt to book train tickets. Since Virgin took over East coast I'm sure booking tickets take longer and is more expensive? Certainly not any nicer in first or standard class equally awful. I hate the way on first class they never clean the table and start resetting the table with cups and glasses etc before the journey ends ready for the next as you sit there! They wouldn't do that in a fiver star hotel or restaurant! Sorry I'm moaning as I don't think the price they charge is the service one gets. I could run it better myself!

Moan away - I couldn't agree more. East Midlands Trains is just as bad. On the odd occasion that I've not been able to face being squashed into a carriage with so many other people I've upgraded for the first part of the journey (the train empties past Bedford). The cups thing drives me nuts. It's when they try to take away the mug you're still drinking from I really get mad! As you say, not worth the additional cost. And I wouldn't even contemplate upgrading for the whole journey - so not worth the money for 2 cups of nasty tea, a snack I can't eat (no wheat free options) and a titchy bottle of water.

LOL, first world problems... :D

Off to bed too now. Hope you sleep well x

Hee!hee! Chuckling about moaning! I'd forgotten about awful tea and coffee! Well that's me sorted I'm not going to bother first class coming back to London - it's usually DH thst insists!

Feeling happier this morning and not down on myself. I didn't sleep fantastically well but just feel a little more positive than I have done over past few days in particular? Could be stress levels at work came down as I got through quite a lot?

anyhow it feels not to wake up down for a change. Aiming for lots of water today.

Hee!hee! Chuckling about moaning! I'd forgotten about awful tea and coffee! Well that's me sorted I'm not going to bother first class coming back to London - it's usually DH thst insists!

Feeling happier this morning and not down on myself. I didn't sleep fantastically well but just feel a little more positive than I have done over past few days in particular? Could be stress levels at work came down as I got through quite a lot?

anyhow it feels not to wake up down for a change. Aiming for lots of water today.

Glug glug glug!

Glad you're feeling better. I've been better at sleeping this last few days, though still wake up a lot. So clearly having an empty tummy is helping with something! Day 6 today!

Have a good day x

Sun is shining and despite another night or not so good sleep I'm feeling more like "myself". Yes the stresses of life ate still there but I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did just a couple of days ago. clearly I must be suffering mood swings?

Had my roots done after work and met friend for a drink (fizzy water for me). Im getting good at saying no to wine and insisting on sparkling water but it really can be tricky when people are surprised, disappointed etc in their reactions.

Lily great you are on day 6! As I've been on and off (think I'm day 2 again) Im going to start counting from 1 May as I'll get myself confused - I already am! I haven't weighed for 2 days either which is great for me! Aiming not to weigh until 1 June though bit scared about that. But if I do I'm not to fussed. Completed days is what I meed.

Hi kira glad you hear you sound a bit more positive :) I'm also on day 2 (again) and am going for a 1 may re-do! !!!! We love our fresh starts! !

So hear you on people being disappointed when you don't want to eat/drink. Like you're personally slapping them in the face! But you are doing well and getting used to it so it should get easier. The problem is. .. We need to get this over with so we don't have to say no forever. Life is for living!

Have a great day it's super sunny on South Coast so bet it's nice and warm in London :)

Morning Kira

Glad you're feeling more like you. I am too (feeling more like me, not more like you ;)). I think, for me, it's the feeling of being in control of one aspect of my life, if nothing else, LOL.

Day 7 today - nearly a whole week. I really wasn't sure I could do this, but it seems I can!

Hope you have a good day! x

Sun is shining and despite another night or not so good sleep I'm feeling more like "myself". Yes the stresses of life ate still there but I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did just a couple of days ago. clearly I must be suffering mood swings?

Had my roots done after work and met friend for a drink (fizzy water for me). Im getting good at saying no to wine and insisting on sparkling water but it really can be tricky when people are surprised, disappointed etc in their reactions.

Lily great you are on day 6! As I've been on and off (think I'm day 2 again) Im going to start counting from 1 May as I'll get myself confused - I already am! I haven't weighed for 2 days either which is great for me! Aiming not to weigh until 1 June though bit scared about that. But if I do I'm not to fussed. Completed days is what I meed.

Tell those people to jump a rope if they are surprised sugar lump! You are taking control of your own destiny and will NOT be swayed.

I sooo want my hair cut!!! Been so busy that I've not had chance. Will have to do it this week. Feel like a radical change!!!

Awh! Ladies so lovely to read your posts! Seriously I can feel the success we had in 2008 repeated this year!

Train from kX to the North was packed and luckily I had a seat and a quiet ish coach. Lovely to be home! Working from home tomorrow ich makes drinking water easier and the trips to the bathroom! An ok day though not enough water as I knew I had a train journey!

Lily you are doing great! Almost a week brilliant! Btw you must forgive me for typos! I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm trying to say!

Wow! 1 May! I realise i have spent almost half of this year fat and trying to lose weight and remained more or less the same weight as at the start of the year!!! Here's my plan; yes another one! I don't even want to think about how long ago successful 2008 was!! BUT I am about to repeat it (if I write this down my brain and tummy will take it all in and make it happen!)

31 days in May, 30 days in June I have in the past completed two months on vlcd (the odd tweak in the second month) but I have succeeded and therefore I will do this again. Adding July would give me 92 days on plan but I figure I could low carb and 5:2. I've already got 3 days done so it's a start even though I have re-started a million times. I need to beat the foot and knee pain and losing weight is crucial if I want to be pain free. I have to stop making excuses and move on.

Back