Step 1 Sole Source + It's my diary & I'll cry if I want to....

Relate to that thought too Bananas!

Clin I have been in denial about getting older but clearly all these health issues are age and deterioration related but I'll certainly won't give into it. I think it has strengthened my resolve to tackle the weight gain (that started around this time last year and ballooned out of control) this time around rather than mess around only to start again.

No wonder I feel tired this morning - it seems from my last post I had around or less than 6 hours sleep! And I wouldn't say it was good quality sleep either!

Dont nut think ive got the ketosis buzz yet and so hope it arrives soon. Never got around to gong Holland & Barrett yesterday and plan today to pick up multivitamins etc. hope every has a good day, almost the weekend already.

Had a good day plan waist and must be fully into ketosis as no hunger! If only I could feel like the most of the time! Mind the euphoria hasn't really hit me! Guess that comesc when when actually loses enough for it to be noticeable? I can't remember!

Wishful thinking on my part! You're right Clin I think I onky felt that the first time I did vlcd but it's great not to feel any hunger, cravings or need for food. I kind of just felt neutral all day of that makes sense? I know it won't last and the mind will start playing tricks telling me I'm missing out on having a drink when the sun is shining and everyone else is etc. howevr im determined to overcome such thoughts. Here's for a good and easy day tmrw.

Definitely fully in ketosis as ketostic link, mouth tastes awful and felt cold last night. However, not feeling that "might" feeling I seem to have experieienced in the past? Hoping the jeans test will he a little later but right now just trying to fully wake up!

Hoping i will expeirecned another neutral day and just really get into the zone .

Interesting that my jeans felt ok though not slightly looser just ok by by the end of the day they felt tight and I can only think it was due to the water drank or may e a bit of bloating? Fella but nauseous throughout the day which was on and off.

That's interesting then so not just me. I feel less bloated this morning but still no light feeling. Maybe in a couple of more days?

Well lol feeling very chuffed with myself as spent all evening in bar and despite many offers to have wine I declined. I stuck to sparkling mineral water and still had s great night. Feeling tired mind you in fact on waking I'm still experiencing an exhausted feeling and need a bit more energy. ketostiick Is pink and that helps as my of my daily routine - it's replaced the daily weigh!

Hi Kira

I am glad that things are going better for you and that you are getting into the swing of it. Have a good weekend

That's interesting then so not just me. I feel less bloated this morning but still no light feeling. Maybe in a couple of more days? Well lol feeling very chuffed with myself as spent all evening in bar and despite many offers to have wine I declined. I stuck to sparkling mineral water and still had s great night. Feeling tired mind you in fact on waking I'm still experiencing an exhausted feeling and need a bit more energy. ketostiick Is pink and that helps as my of my daily routine - it's replaced the daily weigh!

Ah well done Kira :) the sparkling water but made me smile as that is what I was ordering in pubs yesterday!! Or teas. It feels good to make the choices that you thought through and know are best for you :) x

A night in with a couple of friends and funnily enough a cup of tea! Moved on to more sparking mineral water! Sneak peek at scale before tomorrow's official weigh in and I'm 143 (10st 3) down from starting or should I re starting of 148 (10st 8).

for some reason I've swatched from stones to ponds on my scale for weighing not that it makes a difference.

Another day coming to end although haven't still drank as much water as I needed to. Still feel a bloated kind of feeling and not lighter which is making me panic and think I'm not going to get smaller. I know it's nuts but it's the fear factor which in the past triggered going off plan and bingeing. Need to just remain focused.

Another day coming to end although haven't still drank as much water as I needed to. Still feel a bloated kind of feeling and not lighter which is making me panic and think I'm not going to get smaller. I know it's nuts but it's the fear factor which in the past triggered going off plan and bingeing. Need to just remain focused.

I am really bloated. I have been all day. Some people are more susceptible to bloat I guess but bloat is just a temporary thing. It's led me to despair and binge many times needlessly. It's one of the things we must remember and master for long term maintenance and happiness x

Monday weigh in and I'm 143 (10st 3). It's not as much as I've lost in the past but it's going in the right direction. I just need to focus on the present and not compare the losses from previous attempts on vlcd. I still can't get out of my head that fear factor of I'll never lose weight or go a size down in jeans even if I stick to plan 100%? I wonder if it's just me (my mind) trying to convince myself that vlcd is hard and I should just eat? In other words am I trying to self sabotage?

oddly enough I am finding it ok to stick to plan as I'm in ketosis and don't feel hungry per se. Anyway, shall keep going and ignore such thoughts and hopefully the bloating will subside which should help.

Back