It's my first day on CD

First day for me today!

Hello everyone I found this thread and would like to share I started with Cambridge today! As I'm not used to think in stones and pounds (but kg's) I will have to calculate everything for this forum ;-) But I will get used to it eventually!..;)
My goal is to lose 5 stones (30 kilo's). Reading all the positive messages here I think this forum will be a big support !!

My startweight is 19.3 stones

Hello everyone I found this thread and would like to share I started with Cambridge today! As I'm not used to think in stones and pounds (but kg's) I will have to calculate everything for this forum ;-) But I will get used to it eventually!..;)
My goal is to lose 5 stones (30 kilo's). Reading all the positive messages here I think this forum will be a big support !!

My startweight is 19.3 stones

Don't worry about the conversion, use whatever you feel comfy with - we can get the jist of it !

Have a great day

T
x

Day 3 and I am feeling a better in myself. My dizziness has eased up and my headaches gone. I went to the shopping centre with a friend and her children and they wanted to go to Macdonalds, we all went.... I had my CD banana shake and they had Macdonalds and I am so proud of myself. My first weigh in is on Tuesday so I hope that I have lost.

Back