It's my first day!

jfroussel

Here we are, attended my first group meeting yesterday, had my 1st food pack this morning, and a 2nd for lunch.

I guess that's me started now!

I will see you all on the other side (if the wind does not blow me away), and keep you posted on my progress.

Jean-Francois

PS: A big thanks to Mikey for his recommendation and friendship (and support to come ;) )

Good luck on your LL journey JFR. I'm sure with Mikey's support and us on here of course, you will succeed and ger to where you want to be.

Enjoy the ride x

good luck - hope the first few days are ok for you
keep posting
daisy x

Yes welcome and good luck.There's plenty of information and inspiration on these boards xx

welcome hun ,
every one here is amazing so youll get lots of support , make sure to join the june starters thread there will be people there at youre stage so you can share youre journey xxx
goodluck xxx

Welcome Jean-Francois

You are French - peut etre?
Call me Madame Clouseau.
Good luck with LL.I'm sure Mikey will help you stay on track. He's one of our stars - just come back to finish off the job.

Good luck with the LL program hun, i started it today so keep me informed how ur getting on. xx

Good luck JF!!:D

Thanks everybody!

Waooo!

I am truly amazed by all those encouragements. That is a great help to feel supported by so many of you.

Day 3 starts today! Still positive!

Day 6!

Hello everybody!

I had a mid week meeting with my LLC on Saturday. I've reach ketosis, lost 6 pounds and am very happy about this.

Day 3 has been my only bad day so far, feeling very light headed, hungry all the time, but still stayed positive. I knew that was a possible side effect and I just dealt with it.

Yesterday, I was cold and was happy about it, as it's sign that my resources are being used. I was anxious about the weekend, but I had no problem, stayed focus and kept busy. I only felt a bit dizzy after maybe "over-doing" a bit of house work, but sat down, took it easy, and it went away.

Tomorrow is the end of week 1, can't wait to see the result.

JF

Welcome JF - work the plan, you'll be delighted, amazed, and much slimmer at the end :)

You'll be pleased to know that the cold feeling doesn't go throughout abstinence (in fact I'm only just getting back to 'normal' temperatures now) - at least it's Summer (!) not middle of the coldest winter in decades that us Jan starters had to endure - LOL

Enjoy the ride

Start of week 2

Hi Everybody.

I can't believe it's been 7 days already, that went quite quickly.

The meeting was good yesterday, and the result is impressive: I've lost 9lb in a week!

I know not to expect the same at the end of week 2, but it's very encouraging and keeps you motivated.

This coming weekend is going to be a big will power test, family gathering in France, and, being France, that involves a huge amount of food and wine :D.

I guess I'll be sitting there with my glass of water and my shake, and enjoy the company.

Will keep you posted.

JF

Sean,

Thanks for the encouragements! Your pictures are the best motivations one can get!

Well done you!

JF

Week 3

Where was I?
Oh yes, that weekend in France.
Well, it was fine, specially for the 24 guests that were eating and drinking, while one was hanging to his glass of water and his soup ;)
Still, it was great fun and I've proved myself I can do it.

The rest of the week was not so good. I got really hungry, and bored with the packs, and a bit depressed by the lack of energy and tiredness I was feeling. It got worse on Friday when I tried to play golf, one of my favorite pass time and almost sole "sporting" activity, and discover that my head was spinning so badly each time I was hitting the ball that I had to stop after 3 holes :(
Still, the results were there and there was no way I was going to give up. If it was that easy, everybody would be on it.
Yesterday was the WI, end of week 3, and I officially lost 5 more pounds, and almost reached my first goal, which is getting under 100KG. So, all good on that domain.
We will see what week 4 brings.

I'll keep you posted.

JF

Great work and attitude JF!
Remember, the golf will still be there in a few weeks/months time when you are slimmer, and you'll probably enjoy it more too :)

Welcome! And good luck on your journey! You're doing amazing already!
Mags
xxx

Back