It's my second weigh in day tomorrow...

reds

and I am a little worried. We got some bad news Monday evening, my grandfather had passed away, since then, while I have tried not to, I have been comfort eating. I know its wrong and more than well aware that cake wouldn't help to brighten my mood but I just haven't been able to stop and am now worried that the 6lbs I lost in the first week will have been put back on in the last 3 days :(

Firstly im very sorry to hear about your grandfather.

I like u comfort eat i done really well my first week lost 4lbs but went off the rails and stuffed my face for 2 weeks but im now back on track and have lost the 4lbs that i lost then put back on, oops! we always regret it in the end but at the time it feels good!

Think positive and if u have only lost a little or sts or even put on dont kick your self just think about the future and what u will loose next week.

Kelly x

really sorry to hear about your grandad.
you will be fine, and these things happen, and you cant turn back the time and take that cake and put it back...
take it as it comes.
good luck tomorrow, and if you have put on weight dont think that you cant loose it again. we are all here to support you so take it on the chin and start afresh!!!

Thank you both Kelly and Kes, it was just what I needed to hear, some common sense! Sometimes you know something but it isn't till someone else says it that you believe it. Not going to beat myself up about it, I spent a few days comfort eating, now its time to stop. I decided not to weigh myself this morning, there was only one of three things that could happen and none of them would bring me any joy. Instead looking forward, today I felt much stronger, once I had made up my mind to just let my self off for a change instead of all the self loathing I felt much better and no longer in need of chocolate biscuits. We really can be our own worst enemies can't we. I will weigh myself next Friday instead and go from there.

Thank you again girls
x

thats a good idea about not weighing yourself.
good luck on getting back on track. and keep posting on here .. it will help you. it has for me

Back