its never to late to start again x

I have been to aqua aerobics today :D really enjoyed it but think i am going to ache tomorrow lol, that and a brisk walk means i have more than met my step goal today.

not sure i can cope with all this going out, i have an opticians appointment tomorrow so i need to go to town working on weds then another work meeting on friday. This all from the girl who hates going out :eek:

wondering how i will get on at weigh in tomorrow, in the past, weeks i increase exercise have resulted in a gain, i retain water in my leg when i have been on it a bit so it will be interesting to see x

B : none :eek:

L : Prawn salad, 3 ryvita and 3 laughing cow light triangles, raspberries

D : left over soup, melon, strawberries and pineapple 0 % greek yog teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

S : 2 caramel snack a jacks (5 syns)

left over soup is just all the veg etc in my fridge chopped up and cooked with stock :) it contained carrots, cauli, broccoli, leek, onion, celery sweet potato and bacon and was surprisingly nice x hubby loves it when i get in this mood the concoction is usual tasty but never to be repeated cos i have no idea on what quantities i put in lol

Your time off work sounds lovely hun and my teeth are watering at your menus. I used to love aquafit when I was working but the pool used to be freezing I think they were trying to keep the costs down by not running the heaters at all but if you moved about enough you could sort of stop from freezing solid. At one point I was doing 2 one hour sessions at a time at least twice a week. Now I do none :(

Good luck for weigh in!

I love aqua aerobics but they are all during the day here or really out of my way and I work 9-5 Hopefully the water supporting your leg might mean it doesn't cause a water gain as I know that's really hard on you!

i got a maintain, better than a gain i know but soooooooooooooo close to that three stone. It was a bit of a stressy day actually with a bit of drama, hubby and i ended up not talking :eek: until i forgot i wasn't talking to him :rolleyes: he had a rare gain so doing a week one to boost him. Having said that i made a colossal cock up with my meals. due to my stressy day i failed to back a proper meal plan for work and threw together a packed lunch at 11:50 last night. i made my normal overnight oats and then thought i would just take some ryvita 3 for hex b 3 for 6 syns . seen my error yet, i had already used my hex b !!!!!!!! so i used 11 syns on ryvita !!!!!!!! 11 syns, luckily i enjoyed them with tomato and ham and laughing cow cheese slices. That will teach me to leave it so late.

Back to work today, busy day all in all lots of things to sort out post holiday.

B : overnight oats, with mixed berries and a banana (hex b)

L : ryvita, laughing cow triangles, ham and tomatoes. (hex a, 11syns !!!!!)

D : singapore noodles, melon

singapore noodles made using the sw frozen meal recipe, it is really nice. made by hubby and was delicious.

of to aqua aerobics in the morning, must be barmy lol

very energetic day today :whacky068::chores016::eat: 45 mins aqua aerobics, 30 mins swimming, 30 mins walking. Plus a pub lunch and tea at mum and dads x oh and a trip round the supermarket. Pretty sure i will sleep tonight :D managed to stay in syns and pick wisely from the menu having to guesstimate a bit but going upward to be safe x

B : up and out so no time

L : chicken and red pepper skewers with house salad and wrap, no dressing on the salad sauce on the side for the skewers. counting the wrap at 10 and the other five for any hidden oil used grilling the skewer and the little bit of sauce i tried. I have to say the salad was lovely.

D : chicken breast, broccoli and boiled new potatoes, muller yog

S : 2 x hifi bars (hex b)

hopefully that should be ok. lunch was a bit of a treat to are selves after a couple of eventful days. problems with our hol, now resolved and a slight prang in the car :sigh: proud of my self cos it would have been so easy to just say screw it but i studied the menu and googled the syns :D

wow, what a busy week, it flown by its also been really stressful but hoping i have managed that with no problems, certainly stayed with in syns just concerned might be a little carb heavy :rolleyes: but as always i can't tell if i am on for a loss or not, and my body is going to do what it wants anyway lol :rolleyes:

no point in worrying about it now, on the whole meals have been really good and lots of speed, and i have done 2 lots of aqua aerobics and got my steps up from an average of 5500 to 7000 so all going in the right direction. exercise always seems to slow my loses down for some reason, but as i see this as a long term project this time and not just numbers on the scale i can live with that. as long as i have an overall trend down.

not much to put on meal wise today, i always stay very low on a Tuesday, mainly just fruit before weigh in and have yet to decide on tea, usually its a synned takeaway as class doesn't finish before 9.00 pm.

meal planning today so i can internet shop and have it delivered tomorrow night.

spent the day with my mum and sister and stayed on plan x i turned down cake and settled on hifi bar instead :D

WI was good patsy a nice 2lb off taking me over the 3 st mark :bliss::bliss:

now aiming for 4 hope fully by the time i go on holiday in 5 weeks time . won't get me a bikini body but then i am not going to the beach lol :giggle:

quick meals for today cos off to bed good old work in the morning :rolleyes:

B: sausage and toms (2 syns)

L : 2 hifi bars, banana, 2 satsumas

D : campfire stew packed with toms mush onions peppers and mixed veg , baked potato and muller light butter in pot (6 syns)

total for the day 8 syns x

meals made for tomorrow all on plan all no syn. i will add them in as i use them xxx

i have got in from work tonight and started cooking. there is a birthday buffet at work tomorrow and i decided i needed to to protect my self from yummy food slip-ups.

so i have made a red pepper and chilli quiche and a rice salad. i have also cooked some lynda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages, chopped them up and stuck um on cocktail sticks.:D i will not eat anything naughty :17729:

todays meals
B: overnight oats with mixed red berries and a banana

L : campfire stew, snack pack of ham, 2 satsumas

D : sheperds pie with sweet potato and butternut squash mash

absolutly no syns, not hungry and don't need any :eek::eek:. my meals have been packed with speed and have filled me up. not going to eat something for the sake of it hopefully it will show as a loss next week :D

tomorrows plan

B ; 2 kingsmill thins, (1hex b and 5 syns) toasted with laughing cow cheese triangles (hex a) satsumas and banana

L : quiche, rice salad, small left over portion of shepherds pie

T : beef wraps using iceberg lettuce as a wrap

again lots of speed padding in meals :)

kings mill thins are cos i am really craving toast, this is a filling light option and i am looking forward to it lol x

i have had a couple of bad days, emotional eating rearing its head at the first sign of stress :sigh: a bit of a splurge including birthday cake and peanuts. i got through Friday at work and tripped up on the second one on sat which was my mums birthday. nobody's fault but mine, i allowed my emotional state to influence me :cry:

I have been good today back in control, swimming this morning and lots of planning, on the plus side a gain on the scales this week will be completely justified for a change :) I have made scan bran carrot cake and banoffee cake. the carrot cake is free, the banoffee 1 syn for the banana. hopefully they will do the trick for next week x each cake is a hex b
so yesterdays meals

B : bacon, sausage, toms and scrambled eggs w/m thin (2 syns )

L : 3 ryvita flatbread (4.5 syns) phili light

D : Ham, new potatoes, salad, boiled egg, slice of birthday cake ( best guess checking the ingredients etc and size of piece 10 syns)

S : handful of peanuts (7 syns probably less cos thats for 25 g but best to be safe).

total syns 23.5 not a total disaster but still not good.

today's meals

B : sausage, bacon, beans, tomatoes mushrooms and poached eggs (3 syns)

L : slice of carrot cake, banana, satsumas and grapes

T : sw greek stefado with cous cous, banoffee cake

S : 3 ryvita flat breads (4.5 syns) and phili light cheese, carrot cake

syns 7, hex a and hex b

Last edited:
Back