its never to late to start again x

just some very simple embroidery patsy its all part of keeping my hands and mind busy to avoid boredom eating, also been doing some art therapy or as my husband calls it colouring in :D. every little bit helps x

work has a horrible way of interrupting my life and this next few days is an example of that, worked yesterday off today working sun and mon then off tues and then back in to work weds !!! its not on :confused:

meals have worked out ok and have really tried with water managing 2 lts most days house scales not being helpful but i know to ignore them :rolleyes:

trying for a syn free day :eek: my sister is home so popping out with her, must avoid alcohol:eek:

planning this evening so no work day fails. resisted fish and chips yesterday !!!!!!
Embroidery sounds good and I find it really works to stop mindless munching as you need to keep your hands clean. Is the art therapy from the new thing I saw advertised on the telly or something you already had? Colouring in is very theraputic as is zentangle, (artistic doodling).

Your work schedule sounds horrendous hun crefit to you for being able to stick it. :D

Hope you have a lovely time out with your sis. :D :D :D

woo hoo a day off and i can honestly say i am shattered, i walked 5 miles at work yesterday , busiest most frustrating day in a long while :sigh:
but tomorrow is another day x
food all good, but not a lot of fluids taken as i had just under a lt, might regret that on the scales tonight :eek: all in all i have a quite day planned house work will wait until tomorrow i am sure :rolleyes: won't be making my step goal today that's for sure :)

so yesterdays meals

B : overnight oats with raspberries, banana

L : ham and egg salad, rocket, tom's, cucumber, pickled onion, gherkins and beetroot.

D : pork chops and cabbage

S : hi fi light bar (3 syns)

no real meal plans for today meal wise tues does tend to be a bit play by ear.

well yesterday did me no damage at all in fact i lost a lovely 6.5 pound making me slimmer of the month for april !!!!!!

over the course of the month i lost 17 lb xxx

goes to show that staying on plan and not letting the water gains derail me is having the good effect x need to look at my loses over a month not a week to see it at its best x i am a very happy bunny tonight
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

well yesterday did me no damage at all in fact i lost a lovely 6.5 pound making me slimmer of the month for april !!!!!! over the course of the month i lost 17 lb xxx goes to show that staying on plan and not letting the water gains derail me is having the good effect x need to look at my loses over a month not a week to see it at its best x i am a very happy bunny tonight :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Here to subscribe x

hello Blinkybong :welcome2: its lovely to have company along the way x loving your weight loss goal, which is perfectly achievable :D i have set my first one at 5 st, but have a mini one to get my 'official' 10 % by the time i go on holiday in June so i am almost half way there. un officially i am hoping to do it next week. It took me a few weeks after i started, to pluck up the courage to go to a class hence the difference :eek: i have 8 weeks to lose 19 lb.

sounds doable but my body doesn't always cooperate :rolleyes: no matter how good i have been !!!!!

so today i have tried my first flexi syn day as we have been out for tea, set my self a goal of 30 syns and came in at 22 :)
happy with that, mainly sauces but i am happy we chose well, swapped fries for baby potatoes, and shared a portion and also ordered mixed veg to share. lovely salad as well with masses of choice, used some syns for dressing and coleslaw. had the salad as a starter and then just the main course, was stuffed on mainly free food and didn't even miss the dessert. :D

I felt in control, it was brilliant :D:D

hello Blinkybong :welcome2: its lovely to have company along the way x loving your weight loss goal, which is perfectly achievable :D i have set my first one at 5 st, but have a mini one to get my 'official' 10 % by the time i go on holiday in June so i am almost half way there. un officially i am hoping to do it next week. It took me a few weeks after i started, to pluck up the courage to go to a class hence the difference :eek: i have 8 weeks to lose 19 lb. sounds doable but my body doesn't always cooperate :rolleyes: no matter how good i have been !!!!! so today i have tried my first flexi syn day as we have been out for tea, set my self a goal of 30 syns and came in at 22 :) happy with that, mainly sauces but i am happy we chose well, swapped fries for baby potatoes, and shared a portion and also ordered mixed veg to share. lovely salad as well with masses of choice, used some syns for dressing and coleslaw. had the salad as a starter and then just the main course, was stuffed on mainly free food and didn't even miss the dessert. :D I felt in control, it was brilliant :D:D

Lowell done to getting half way to your 10%, that is totally doable in that time frame but I know what you mean about our silly bodies, mine last weight after a cheesecake this weekend?! Lol x

Wow well done on coming in so low under your allocated syns for the day :)

off again today, then 2 days in prior to a weeks annual leave x :D boy am i looking forward to that :D going nowhere, planning to spend the week catching up on jobs, helping hubby sort the front garden and cooking. lots of new recipes to try. My son is also coming home for a few days which i am really looking forward to x Both my children live away from home and i do miss them xxx

today is a bit of a funny day, normally go out for tea with the parents but i am feeling a little under parr today. having a few problems in the bathroom dept :eek:
I have taken steps to resolve it, that might mean polite company is not an option :p

My shopping has arrived and is put away and i have a courgette soup on the go for work the next couple of days, i am also going to make some banana muffins with weetabix and sw scotch eggs with linda mccartney red onion sausages. I am going to make a keema curry for tea tonight and a corned beef stew for tomorrow night.
determined is my plan this week :D
staying on the lower side of syns to cover the flex day yesterday x

meals for today

B : none :eek:

L : cheese ham and salad kingsmill square (the hex b one) banana

T : keema curry (using dice mixed veg not just peas for speed carrot, broccoli cauli and peas) yog and raspberries

S : weetabix muffin x 3 grapes

total planned syns 6 for the muffins, three would be free if using the weetabix as a hex b

fri

B : overnight oats with rasberries, banana

L : courgette soup with scotch egg, 4 crisp bread, laughing cow triangles (4 syns in total)

D : corned beef stew 3.5 syns

S : grapes, satsumas

total syns 7.5

Last edited:
well yesterday did me no damage at all in fact i lost a lovely 6.5 pound making me slimmer of the month for april !!!!!!

over the course of the month i lost 17 lb xxx

goes to show that staying on plan and not letting the water gains derail me is having the good effect x need to look at my loses over a month not a week to see it at its best x i am a very happy bunny tonight
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
Well done on the loss hun and wtg with the months losses. Your plans for the week off sound fab, Hope your problem resolved itself in a non explosive manner. :D

my holiday has started :D 8 days off and i have started it with a nice long walk. I have no major plans just catching up on all my jobs, a work meeting and cooking. My son is also coming to visit x He has informed me he needs to lose a st and a half and has asked for my help :eek:. hope i can help him x

meals today have been good if not strange, we went to try a cafe that has a secret sw menu but it was so full we had to abandon so ended up with a banana and some ham from the super market , we were on our way to costco and didn't want to arrive hungry. love a good trip to costco :D

so here goes, todays meals

B : banana and ham :D

L : subway salad with cheese (hexa) sweet onion sauce 1.5 syns hifi bar (hex b)

D : tuna steak, roasted Mediterranean veg and roasted baby new potatoes. Mixed berries, ff 0% greek yog and a choc chip snack a jack (3 syns)

S : caramel snack a jack (2.5 syns) banana 2 satsumas

snack a jacks have become my fav sweet treat, never thought i would say that lol

meals planned for the week and lots of exercise x

Hey sweetie, firstly let me say a huge thank you to you for keeping my spirits up over the last few weeks, you don't know how much that meant to me and how much it kept me going, bless you xxx
I am so sorry you had to have your lovely dog put to sleep :bighug:, I am dreading the day when we have to make that decision about Chessie boy and I do think it may well be months rather than years.

:woohoo: :wow: 6.5lbs you are amazing lady but then I always knew that....congratulations on SOTM hun, well deserved xx

Loving your menus definitely going to steal a few of your ideas.

How lovely your son is coming home for a while, as much as I do love not having to run after my 2, I do miss them terribly and Kelly left home nearly 18 years go lol, I think your son will lose that weight easy if he follows your food plan, look how well you've done, you're a star.

I am back on board and meal planning again ...will be re-joining my group on Tuesday week, would have been this week but have a late doctors appt which gives me 7 days to really get back into it before I hit the scales again lol

Take care hun and I'll catch you soon and thanks again my dear friend xxx:hug99:xxx

good day alround today x topped of by the lovely lily stopping bye x so good to see you positive again lily.
The tuna steak was so good binky, i will be doing that again :eat:

Holiday of to a good start, lovely walk with the dog last night. A walk round town this morning and a swim this afternoon, not been for a while but really enjoyed it :D
had a really lovely salad for tea. i have suddenly developed a love of jalapenos . and started adding them to salads, hmm hmmm x

meals today simple and low carb, have got into the habit of avoiding them the day before weigh day.

B : bacon medallions, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes

L : banana, satsumas and hifi bars (hexB)

T : chicken breast, mixed salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions, gherkins,beetroot and jalapenos ruby coleslaw with balsamic dressing (1 syn) 30g of cheese (hexA) ff rhubarb and vanilla yog, X 2 caramel snack a jacks (5 syns)

really enjoyed my meals today x

Morning hun, awww what a sweet thing to say xx
Glad to see you having a good start to your hols, wish I wasn't so nervous around water would love to go for a swim, maybe one day I'll pluck up the courage to go have lessons to make me a stronger swimmer lol
Your food sounds delicious and as for Jalapenos I love them, but never think of buying them, making a mental note to add them to my shopping list for sure.
Hope you have another great day today, I was up at 5am fell asleep dead early last night and only woke once so fully up for a good day today, see you later hun ttfn xxx:hug99:xxx

well done hun :woohoo: :superwoman:, you're a star and you'll make that 3st mark I know you will xxx:hug99:xxx

fingers crossed for next weigh in lily :cross: i have done 2000 steps worth of house work this morning , makes it so much better when i can see how many cals i used :D

planning a walk this afternoon of the indoor variety, its raining so the field is out. i have just ordered some waterproof walking shoes so once they arrive i will be able to walk in the rain again. ( I actually quite like walking in the rain :eek:)
Mike has taken libby out as he has wellies, he struggled a bit this week as only lost 1/2 a lb. he has 9 lb to go to goal and wants to do it by the end of June x

i am sure he will xxx

so meals to day

B weetabix muffin (1.5 syns)

L roasted med veg with butternut squash and gammon

T stuffed portobello mushrooms with salad (stuffed with beans peppers onions and hulloumi cheese ) hexa

S grapes, satsumas and a salted caramel hifi bar ( hexb )

low syn ( for me and lots of speed, this is the plan for the week :)

busy couple of days x work related meetings and son home :D nice to be busy, going to be busy today cos hubby is doing up the front garden so i will be his hand maiden providing snacks drinks and fetching things, he will be exhusted later but i who have done nothing will obviously be fresh and able to wait on him all evening :rolleyes: lol

meals yesterday all good went to a coffee shop for the meeting and drank fruit tea, it was lovely and i am not really a lover of tea or hot drinks.

B : sw sausage, mushrooms, 2 slices, wm toast

L : cheesy potato pie and salad

D : big mac in a bowl, (2 syns) 2 caramel snackajacks (5 syns)

S : banana

today

B : 2 satsumas, banana

L : redpepper quiche, salad

D : chicken rogan josh onion baji and pilau rice all from fakeaway book , will add syns when done x

off to walk the dog now, that should increase my step count x

Hey hun, you're food sounds amazing :drool: I had forgotten about the salted caramel Hi-fi bars, can't wait to re-join Tuesday and pick me up a box lol

I have the same job as you hun :giggle: Mal doe the garden and cos he's knackered and I have sat and twiddled my thumbs all day :rolleyes: I am his Lacky lol

I bet you're loving having your son home to mollycoddle , I'm envious as much as the girls drove me mad I do miss not having them here :sigh:

Have a great weekend my lovely and I will speak to you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Bit of a slobby day today, cooked, tidied up a bit and made lots of coffee, but i can't complain the garden is finished barr me putting pots in it. I am really happy with it it has made such a difference and will keep the peace between me and mike ( ie no more nagging about mowing the lawn :rolleyes:)

I have had a lovely weekend with my son, he seems to have matured so much since christmas, he is definitely a young man now and not my obnoxious teen anymore. don't know if to be happy or sad :confused:

very picky this evening for some reason, possibly cos he has gone home :( i have always eaten my emotions but tonight i am trying to do it within syns

so meals today

B : bacon, lm sausage, beans, mushrooms and scrambled eggs

L : banana, satsumas, 2 x alpen lights (hexb)

D : baked sweet potato, steak, salad and corn on the cob. 1 syn for balsamic dressing for salad syn free egg custards

S : 3 x snack a jacks (8.5 syns) alpen light (3 syns)

total syns for the day 11.5

Back